Snapcraft's 5 Year Anniversary!

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
It’s time for a celebration! Join us in celebrating Snapcraft’s 5 year anniversary!

It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years already. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you Snapcraftians for joining me on this amazing adventure with me, none of this would have been possible without all of you guys! Also a major thank you to all of Snapcrafts current and retired staff for making Snapcraft what it is today!

In celebration of 5 years we are having an ANNIVERSARY SALE!
SAVE UP TO 55% on ranks, boosts, kits and more! Visit our Shop to view all of our fantastic packages!

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Happy 5th anniversary, Snapcraft! :-D
Looking forward to more good times on my favourite server.
Greetings

Last edited:

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Wow 5 years already!

Butters

Zombie Killer
Good stuff. Happy 5 year anniversary Snapcraft :)

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Happy 5th anniversary! :-D<3

Zap

Gold Miner
It’s time for a celebration! Join us in celebrating Snapcraft’s 5 year anniversary!

It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years already. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you Snapcraftians for joining me on this amazing adventure with me, non of this would have been possible without all of you guys! Also a major thank you to all of Snapcrafts current and retired staff for making Snapcraft what it is today!

SAVE UP TO 55% on ranks, boosts, kits and more! Visit our Shop to view all of our fantastic packages!

Maarten - Congratulations on your success and awesome server. I'm new to this wonderful escape from my mundane real world and its a good place to be ))) I wish you many more great years. To your support staff thanks for making this one of the best servers out there. You guys rock!

Zap

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Yay I did not see that coming! But I so glad that Snapcraft server is successful and amazing. Happy 5th years anniversary Snapcraft!! <3

QaziiYT

First Step

It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years already. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you Snapcraftians for joining me on this amazing adventure with me, non of this would have been possible without all of you guys! Also a major thank you to all of Snapcrafts current and retired staff for making Snapcraft what it is today!

Happy 5th Anniversary SnapCraft, Your My Gi To Place When I Wake Up And Go To Bed! You Have Great People Running This Server And I Cant Wait For What Martin Will Bring Out