Survival Update Features

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
UPDATES:

[Previously]
Gonna "leak" a bit of our work list:
- Updating creative control (No more bugs!)
- Changing rank names
- Reverting god apple recipe
- Adding colour to the greeting and farewell messages for sponges.
- Kit updates
- Voting reward updates
- Shop NPCs (like the factions)
- Tweaking spawn (so lag-less!)
- Adding new pvp arena
- Adding new ways for economy growth
- Adding Mail
- Adding much more "adventurous" features
- And much (much) more!

So yes, there is a new survival spawn! Pics are on our facebook page or on planetminecraft here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/city-of-rohakin/

Stuff "went boom", and release has to be pushed back a lot, since a lot of process was lost. We're working really hard to put everything back together.

Please be patient. I guarantee that it's worth it. Seriously.

Last edited:

RichyyHD

Iron Miner
ok ive said this to Maarten and Jaide, i think its a great idea, but i would love to see a PVP arena in the nether, people say its already a big arena but i think it could be made so there are borders to pvp on points like in original spawn. i believe there could be a border in the nether with a nice pvp arena built off one of the bridges and maybe introduce a nice decorations. (nether styled) would love to see this happen! :-D

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Reduce lag at spawn by changing it. Also change the the survival kits or add new kits.

Cazy

Gold Miner
I think you should make a better pvp arena like the one in the first snapcraft.I think this because mostly everyone loved that pvp arena and people would probally would love to have it back.I also liked when you guys put a buch of anvils near enchanting tables so we dont have to do ./home alot and if you're reading this thanks for reading :-D

RichyyHD

Iron Miner
i agree with Shaun, if we can sell stuff at a quicker rate it would be so much better so there is less people at spawn most of the time and we don't have too much complaining of there being blocking :)

Arvid

Zombie Killer
Add more kits, more different servers like the walls, hide n seek and other stuff :-D
Just some examples but sc is already awesome and in my opinion we dont need to change it! Though it could be nice if the lag could get reduced at spawn and the end! Also make a new jail just like the one we had in sc1 xD

Arvid

Zombie Killer
Maybe adding new kits only. old kits are really well thought out, but maybe /kit sponge cool down reduce by a bit? :)
I think it could be good if we added some more kits like a monthly kit that u could do that gave u maybe a diamond set or something :-D

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
I have a few ideas. First, when I go on PVP servers and others some have the command /chest & /enderchest which help a lot while pvping. second, I know this probably wont happen, but I would want changes in the economy such as adding pumpkin selling. I'm not saying high prices like old times, I mean like 75 for 64 or something like that because a lot of people (like me) are very lazy when it comes to making money. Finally, If you guys could reset the nether, that would boost the economy also.

Hope you consider my thoughts in changes

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I'd like to see bulk selling of certain items (emeralds, diamonds, quartz) because selling is slow with the delay of the shop sign and that you can only sell one object at a time.
Nah, we cant have that, there's an option with diamond or emeralds or things that sell one at a time, on the other side you can sell like 4 blocks for 400, less money but quicker, like a "tax,"

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
(1) /kit member for joining website. This would make people join the website and encourage activity. The kit might be 2-3 diamonds every day.

(2) Bring back the 400 xp that you get with voting(you can only vote on 1 site anyway so it would be about 19 levels a day.

(3) Remove the shop cooldown. This was something that was added while I was gone. It is horrible. It takes forever to buy and sell stuff especially if it buys or sells 1 by 1.

(4) Lower the price for toggling pvp and setting up shop being the the value of money has gone up alot. It is incredibly hard to start shop and make eough money to justify it.

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
Activate the essentials option to auto kick players that stay more than certain period of time ask, this will reduce lag created by people that goes away for hours in mob grinders/gold farm... I will love to see this in survival and factions too

With time also I will like to see the grief protection (golden shovel) plugin implemented, I this is a better option compared to protection stones, and I think will help new players that have to live underground and hiding cause they can't afford a sponge

Bigger/better pvp arena.

Maybe a new spawn, like the old days... And why not bring the plots at spawn back, and you need to pay a daily rent to have it, or that cost a lot of SnapCoins, or build a super/hyper/mega mall at spawn where the best shops can have a branch there... That will be cool

Finally, why not, instead of rain, that is boring, make emerald or diamond rain...;-)

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
Activate the essentials option to auto kick players that stay more than certain period of time ask, this will reduce lag created by people that goes away for hours in mob grinders/gold farm... I will love to see this in survival and factions too

With time also I will like to see the grief protection (golden shovel) plugin implemented, I this is a better option compared to protection stones, and I think will help new players that have to live underground and hiding cause they can't afford a sponge

Bigger/better pvp arena.

Maybe a new spawn, like the old days... And why not bring the plots at spawn back, and you need to pay a daily rent to have it, or that cost a lot of SnapCoins, or build a super/hyper/mega mall at spawn where the best shops can have a branch there... That will be cool

Finally, why not, instead of rain, that is boring, make emerald or diamond rain...;-)
How should we decide which shops is the best? :-P