June 30th Staff Team Changes

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Hello all!

A couple of changes have been made to the staff team again, and I'm here to thank those who are leaving the team for their service as Snapcraft Staff and welcome those who have recently joined us.

Firstly, we would like to say goodbye to a couple of staff members. As before, either by their own decision or through the decision of Senior Staff, these members are leaving the staff team. We would like to thank the following players for their time as staff and their help on the server:
WackyElephant
ExtremeArc
Haydenmker
n
ToxPsycho

iCrashhh

We would also like to welcome luke199 as our developer. He's a very talented individual, who has been working many endless nights creating and updating plugins for the server to use. If you see him, make sure you welcome him!

Although it has been a long while, we would also like to formally welcome the Snapcraft Build Team. These extremely talented players are responsible for the amazing, new builds you see around the server. Please welcome:

Alecdent
Moufisto
iamontda
Luckrod
Robert_Roffee

======================================================================

Finally, we will be re-opening helper applications to the public. Please READ the helper application format, located here, as it not only include what you need to have in your application, but also what you need to know while applying.

Helper applications will be done a little differently this intake as well. Many helper applications will be set pending, and at the end of the intake, I will be conducting interviews with each applicant to fill in the predetermined position openings.

Last edited:

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Good luck on your applications!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I'd like to say, thank you for having me as a staff member on this amazing server. Its been a great experience working with you guys. I will still carry on helping out the server, even without my perms.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
it was a senior staff decision. I wouldnt of left if i didnt have too. @iPlayGamez

MVLapps

Iron Miner
Good luck to everyone on their Helper Applications! And thank's to all the former staff for all you have done for us :-D

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Thank you for helping keep the server clean former staff, I and the team will miss you! :-( welcome @luke199 ! Hope you enjoy your time at Snapcraft :)