Back After 6 Months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

BTS
Hey everyone,

As most of you probably know I have been gone for about 6 months now mainly because of working full time for the past 6 months, I couldn't find the time to do any work on the server at all, Barely even played Minecraft.

Tomorrow is my last day at work before a long summer break, and im turning it a bit down afterwards so I can focus more on the server.

Some of the newer players might not even know who I am, though I highly doubt that; I'm the owner of Snapcraft.

Patches are coming back!
Remember those old posts where I listed lots and lots of patches improving the server bit by bit every time?
Well, They will be coming back.

Each Friday I will post a patch log and on that post you can request bugs, features or anything basically that you want to see updated in the patch next week.

You can reply to this thread with what you would like to see get patched (Bug fixes, Changes, New features etc.)
I do not know all stuff that has been going on, So make sure to let me know what is broken or should be changed in the replies and i'll make sure I patch that this friday.

Thank you for reading and I hope we can boost Snapcraft up to the amount of players we had before and fix all the annoying things!

MVLapps

Iron Miner
Welcome back Bas! I can't wait to see what's in the works :-D

Dank

Gold Miner
Welcome back Bas. I would personally love to see a SkyBlock brought into the server as they really do attract a whole bunch of players. Also, with the addition of a new server you could add ranks for SkyBlock which would gain more income for the paying of the server with a bit on the side ;-)

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
Welcome back Bas. I would personally love to see a SkyBlock brought into the server as they really do attract a whole bunch of players. Also, with the addition of a new server you could add ranks for SkyBlock which would gain more income for the paying of the server with a bit on the side ;-)
Nobody plays skyblock, We tried it multiple times, Every time it drops to about 5 players in 2 weeks

Dank

Gold Miner
Nobody plays skyblock, We tried it multiple times, Every time it drops to about 5 players in 2 weeks

Hmm very unusual, I checked a couple of other neworks recently and skyblock is really quite popular now-a-days, I know I'd play it:)

Derpy Koala

Tree Puncher
i just joined the server and if you were gone welcome back! I hope you're nice as the owner of the server and I hope to see SkyBlock added!

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
I'm glad to hear this news. On the old forum, you said something about working on ZombieV in one of the last patches before this forum. Does this mean you will consider it again on one of these Fridays? I'd at least like to see some kind of Expert mode added, if anything. New maps would be nice (revamped old Wargames Zombie Survival map would be awesome), but Expert mode is much more of a priority imo. I think I have suggestions about Expert mode in my thread, but it died because people said ZombieV isn't getting worked on anymore. We still have a decent sized crowd playing ZombieV nowadays, so I'd love to see Expert mode finally added.

My idea for Expert mode: http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/441/ (Basically, you have to get the mob kills to get the money/ xp (which is 3-4x more than Medium) and Medium/ Expert would be the only way to experience all the waves.)

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I'm glad to hear this news. On the old forum, you said something about working on ZombieV in one of the last patches before this forum. Does this mean you will consider it again on one of these Fridays? I'd at least like to see some kind of Expert mode added, if anything. New maps would be nice (revamped old Wargames Zombie Survival map would be awesome), but Expert mode is much more of a priority imo. I think I have suggestions about Expert mode in my thread, but it died because people said ZombieV isn't getting worked on anymore. We still have a decent sized crowd playing ZombieV nowadays, so I'd love to see Expert mode finally added.

My idea for Expert mode: http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/441/ (Basically, you have to get the mob kills to get the money/ xp (which is 3-4x more than Medium) and Medium/ Expert would be the only way to experience all the waves.)
I have long started the ZombieV updates they just require alot of time, And since we have about 6 Huge projects running atm we had to put in on hold.

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
I'd love to see some more suggestions for friday patches guys, Apart from the skyblock and factions kit names I haven't seen any other, really looking forward to improve the server :)

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
I'd love to see some more suggestions for friday patches guys, Apart from the skyblock and factions kit names I haven't seen any other, really looking forward to improve the server :)
Big events, like the Easter event a year ago, maybe staff can do a q and a session with players about life as staff, live streams are just a few at my head right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.