Jalapeño Challenge

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I challenge you! So I went down to the store to buy some jalapeño's for some dinner. But then I thought what about a challenge... :3 I got a little creative and decided to take it. Every time I ate something in HG, I would eat a piece, but every time I killed someone I would drink a bit of iced tea, I promise, it was very spicy it was at H.E.B and someone even warned me not to eat it. So I said,
th

Will you accept my challenge? If so say Challenge Accepted :3
I grabbed iTarponn on face time luckily he had some too the exact same ones and we did the challenge :/

Good luck, your gonna need it.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
My tongue is still on fire! LOL
One thing 123it forgot to mention was that you have to make a video of doing it for proofies.

OP
OP
123IsIt

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
My tongue is still on fire! LOL
One thing 123it forgot to mention was that you have to make a video of doing it for proofies.
Oh, maybe next time.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I wouldn't even survive after eating less than half of one (I can't handle the spiciness)

OP
OP
123IsIt

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
You call that a challenge? Try eating a Carolina Reaper :-P
Ill check it out!

Edit: It turns out, I've had one! They aren't nearly as spicy as the ones I got.

Oh ya and, SOMEONE ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!!!

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
If you want to die, try out the Bhut Jolokia, or the Ghost Pepper/chili. It's one of the hottest in the world.

Also, don't touch it with your bare hands or eat it by itself. It can burn your skin and/or mouth.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Ill check it out!

Edit: It turns out, I've had one! They aren't nearly as spicy as the ones I got.

Oh ya and, SOMEONE ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!!!
'Aren't near as spicy as the one i got' There isn't any hotter, that is in fact the hottest chilli in the world. I doubt you tried that if you didn't think it was that spicy.

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
'Aren't near as spicy as the one i got' There isn't any hotter, that is in fact the hottest chilli in the world. I doubt you tried that if you didn't think it was that spicy.
Not everybody has the same amount of a sensitive to spice That is good for hot sauce, or peppers. I have grown up eating peppers so if i try this it might be like what 123it did
:-P

OP
OP
123IsIt

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Not everybody has the same amount of a sensitive to spice That is good for hot sauce, or peppers. I have grown up eating peppers so if i try this it might be like what 123it did
:-P
Just about to say that!

OP
OP
123IsIt

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
If you want to die, try out the Bhut Jolokia, or the Ghost Pepper/chili. It's one of the hottest in the world.

Also, don't touch it with your bare hands or eat it by itself. It can burn your skin and/or mouth.
Yesh, I've hear of those... I've seen some vids of people eating them... and they barfed and it looked like they were about to die. I wanna try that! :-D

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
My cousin tried it out. Stir fried half of one into 3 large sized burgers and it was absolute HELL. Cartons of milk and yogurt couldn't do anything about it. XD

iamontda

Void Walker
I doubt it. This was a big fad, like... Two years ago? And it was about the ghost pepper. I think everyone that wanted to do a pepper challenge has done it, unless some of us really want to do a lesser challenge :-P

OP
OP
123IsIt

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
My cousin tried it out. Stir fried half of one into 3 large sized burgers and it was absolute HELL. Cartons of milk and yogurt couldn't do anything about it. XD
All I drank was a glass of milk, NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL! It was prob burning for 30 mins- 1 hour

The_Darksider

Tree Puncher
I was raised on jalapeños! I don't even feel their spice anymore lol, so this challenge would be easy for me :-D. But, I suck at HG so...

iamontda

Void Walker
My sister actually likes spicy and hot things a LOT. Like, our mom used to give us hot sauce as punishment for things, but my sister enjoyed it so we switched to soap. I don't think soap is a safe thing to throw in your mouth any more, but I don't really remember it. Good times.