Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Well nonorox made a Thead about being able to silk touch spawners but my suggestion is maybe a spawner is able to be bought from the factions shop. Maybe add iron golem spawners zombie pigman spawners? Alemence said you are talking about experience but the most popular factions server does it so why dont we? Maybe make them about 100k each? And once placed they cant be recieved back?

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Right now I could go either with out without it. Doesn't affect me much at this moment, but I would like to hear from other of my fellow factions players and staff :)

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
I think that this would be an absolutely great idea! But staff should think about which spawners to put in shop so that no one gets too op. For example, if a witch spawner is added, you will get infinite redstone, glow stone, sugar, glass bottles, and sticks.

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Yes it would be cool, but they should add simple spawners such as zombie, skeleton, pig cow .... Adding Iron golem people such As DAx will make another million. Farms are a bit to over powering with money and adding spawners..... If anything restart factions again! Then adding spawners wouldn't be a problem with me :-P

OP
OP
Idontrox

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Yes it would be cool, but they should add simple spawners such as zombie, skeleton, pig cow .... Adding Iron golem people such As DAx will make another million. Farms are a bit to over powering with money and adding spawners..... If anything restart factions again! Then adding spawners wouldn't be a problem with me :-P

Restarting could be a solution but I'm pretty sure not many people would like it though.

Alemence

Gold Miner
Well nonorox made a Thead about being able to silk touch spawners but my suggestion is maybe a spawner is able to be bought from the factions shop. Maybe add iron golem spawners zombie pigman spawners? Alemence said you are talking about experience but the most popular factions server does it so why dont we? Maybe make them about 100k each? And once placed they cant be recieved back?

Alright, first off, you say that I said that "you"(stay with me now guys) are talking about experience. Let me just bring in the core of my post referring to the effect of spawners entering the economy: "...meaning easy xp /bones/flesh/rods. ...xp goes into armor/weapons, bones turn into cash, and rods means infinite str pots + extra cash again." Yes, I did mention that xp enters into things, but its not just that, because what does your exp burn into? Armor/weapons/tools, which what can you do with your extras? You sell them for bank, clearly. (Unless you're the greedy types like we are. ;P )

Second off, You state, the most popular factions server does it, so why don't we? Honestly, can I slap you? Please? Just because they're popular, doesn't me we should follow them and do what they do. Doing so is what Aaron likes to call bandwagoning. Seriously, in all probability those particular servers got to where they want because they shaped the image of the server they wanted, and when you vividly shape that image into your server? 9/10 it does well, because the time and effort that goes into it, shows in the features and quirks of the server.

Even Billybobice states:
Right now I could go either with out without it. Doesn't affect me much at this moment, but I would like to hear from other of my fellow factions players and staff :)
Such an update wouldn't affect him. Have you all seen this guys balance? If he does THAT well without the use of spawners, then how do you think this would effect him, or Dax for that matter. Which Kambo made mention of in an earlier post, would absolutely thrive on such things.

Honestly guys, before the end of these threads and issues, I'm going to end up making a "How Factions Works" thread that details the inner workings of factions, whether its the hardcore mechanics of what makes it tick, to the player psychology that drives the community, and the economy.

(Spoiler alert) ~> Which, is the basis for understanding factions, and gives anyone who knows this information, a HUGE advantage over those who don't <~ (Spoiler alert).

So if you guys don't mind, stop complaining, so my faction, Billybobice's faction, and the other big names out there still get the easy-mode advantage and don't have to pick up our junk to actually work for a change. Please? :-P

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Alright, first off, you say that I said that "you"(stay with me now guys) are talking about experience. Let me just bring in the core of my post referring to the effect of spawners entering the economy: "...meaning easy xp /bones/flesh/rods. ...xp goes into armor/weapons, bones turn into cash, and rods means infinite str pots + extra cash again." Yes, I did mention that xp enters into things, but its not just that, because what does your exp burn into? Armor/weapons/tools, which what can you do with your extras? You sell them for bank, clearly. (Unless you're the greedy types like we are. ;P )

Second off, You state, the most popular factions server does it, so why don't we? Honestly, can I slap you? Please? Just because they're popular, doesn't me we should follow them and do what they do. Doing so is what Aaron likes to call bandwagoning. Seriously, in all probability those particular servers got to where they want because they shaped the image of the server they wanted, and when you vividly shape that image into your server? 9/10 it does well, because the time and effort that goes into it, shows in the features and quirks of the server.

Even Billybobice states:

Such an update wouldn't affect him. Have you all seen this guys balance? If he does THAT well without the use of spawners, then how do you think this would effect him, or Dax for that matter. Which Kambo made mention of in an earlier post, would absolutely thrive on such things.

Honestly guys, before the end of these threads and issues, I'm going to end up making a "How Factions Works" thread that details the inner workings of factions, whether its the hardcore mechanics of what makes it tick, to the player psychology that drives the community, and the economy.

(Spoiler alert) ~> Which, is the basis for understanding factions, and gives anyone who knows this information, a HUGE advantage over those who don't <~ (Spoiler alert).

So if you guys don't mind, stop complaining, so my faction, Billybobice's faction, and the other big names out there still get the easy-mode advantage and don't have to pick up our junk to actually work for a change. Please? :-P

I feel good now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.