Stone Miner
Random meme :3. But baby yous know I luv dem memes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 336

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Understand that there are children raging from even younger than 8 on this server to mature adults. Be careful what you pass on to others.

My signature isn't as blatantly inappropriate as your post.

iamontda

Void Walker
DoctorWhoGifMeme6.gif

But seriously though, there are thousands of other memes you could've posted that are appropriate. Like something to do with Nyan Cat. Oh my god how old is the Nyan Cat joke anyways

OP
OP
willman

willman

Stone Miner
I think that all of you are over reacting. That's like saying if I touched someone I could have a lawsuit on my hands for manslaughter! Not everything has to be "bully" or "inappropriate" if you could just chill and relax and realize that than you will have a much much much better life

iamontda

Void Walker
To be honest I thought he was just twerking or something before this Thread popped up xD

Willman, all of us commenting have different opinions, and
DoctorWhoGifMeme6.gif
, I really did. We don't need to take chill pills or think about life, Doctor Who let me figure that out. I probably have the best life around. My parents don't make me do many chores, they don't mind that I sit on my computer all day, etc., etc.

However, they're always on about "Don't do drugs, smoking isn't really good." This community is simply stepping up to that plate for younger players. I know that posting here bumps the Thread, but this is really a problem that nobody wants to occur.

When I was 8 or so, I ventured onto the internet. It's easy to find those little things like Chicken Smoothie or Roblox, but I never knew until later that it's easy to get caught in the wrong place.

One time I was in fourth grade and had to do a parody of "Last Friday Night". There were words in the original that I didn't know, including ****** * *****. There are things out there that you don't want to know when you're in fourth grade.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
One time I was in fourth grade and had to do a parody of "Last Friday Night". There were words in the original that I didn't know, including ****** * *****. There are things out there that you don't want to know when you're in fourth grade.

Do not search this up.