Short Notice On Earthgame

Bas

BTS
Hi guys,

Just a short notice about the Earthgame server;
I will start maintenance and most likely fix it this Saturday (Can take longer to fix than expected, Just a notice that im STARTING this Saturday)

I will also be adding a new lobby, New maps and a vote-kick system to the servers.

Please advise what you would like to see added to the Earthgame servers :)

DaPolarBear

Zombie Killer
cant wait :-P

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Maybe a few classes. It could add variety into the game and make it more fun.

Also in the new maps there could be secret (really secret) chests that contain a little prize that could help someone but not change the tide of the game.

Just a few things that I think will be a few features that people would like to see. Thanks for regarding my opinion.

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
Maybe a few classes. It could add variety into the game and make it more fun.

Also in the new maps there could be secret (really secret) chests that contain a little prize that could help someone but not change the tide of the game.

Just a few things that I think will be a few features that people would like to see. Thanks for regarding my opinion.
Interesting, Great ideas!

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Can you add something that is like a type of coins you keep after each round and you can save them to buy something that you will always start with?

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
There was the old map which was very open unlike the others and easy to build in and there was water in the middle. I would love to see that map added again.