The Server Is Loosing Popularity :/

Slakster

Tree Puncher
After many years I have been playing on this server I believe that the server has lost many of the people who use to play it before. I remember there would used to be around 600-800 players playing everyday now just around 100 players, but thats still a lot in my mind but not just as much as it used to be before.I believe the server need something to bring back the popularity to the server so it can feel the same as before and not just empty. A new game that would be out of the ordinary would be cool that will bring attention for you tubers and other people who will think it would be cool to play. So hopefully the staff will think something out just to bring the popularity back.

Write some of your suggestion below so staff can see some ideas if they read it :)

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
What about like a Survival tournament in a special pvp arena while mounted on horses! - like knights!

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Really popular Youtubers boosted the player count back then. Maybe a YouTuber/s can do a episode maybe @Bas can pull some strings and ask popular you tubers to play on sc

HiHi99

Tree Puncher
If Snapcraft doesn't get any attention hm.. I'd say in the next year the player count will fall. It's already at 150 or so.

awade

Diamond Miner
I've already tried telling them to start uploading videos and doing series on there server and maybe on others just to get there youtube popular which already they have i think 2k subs so what they need to do is upload get more subs then start uploading videos of snapcraft to get popular to get more players to the server but i see that not happening and what HiHi99 said i see snapcraft fall in even more players in the year coming.

Bas

BTS
Really popular Youtubers boosted the player count back then. Maybe a YouTuber/s can do a episode maybe @Bas can pull some strings and ask popular you tubers to play on sc
ask youtubers lol
its all about money on youtube, we paid them to do videos, but we can't afford to pay like 20000 dollars for one single video from skydoesminecraft for example, Youtubers used to play for fun

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
I think we need a way of publicising Snapcraft to the Minecraft Community. The only way right now we are showing the server to other people is from word of mouth and voting. Snapcraft needs to have more people joining the server than leaving. Youtube is one of the big ways of making the server more well-known, I'm not saying that its going to be the next SkyDoesMinecraft but something that could attract a small amount of Minecrafters. For example, factions videos or road to 1million on Survival, stuff which people will enjoy. Maybe for the Admins/Owners, trolling videos?

Youtube might not be the way forward, but Snapcraft defiantly needs to be heard about more.

Snapcraft is already loved by its players, now we need to show other Minecrafters how amazing Snapcraft is.

Last edited:

LuckyLeprechaun

Tree Puncher
Snapcraft has lost some its players yes but remember that doesn't mean its out for the count. All you need to do is build from the ground up. Snapcraft certainly has the potential to rise up once more all it needs to do is something to come out of the bud to this point. As everyone here has said Sc needs a boost and tats it.

iamontda

Void Walker
If we did stuff on Youtube, it would definitely help. I got confused a month ago as well about the player count going from 600 at a time to 100 at a time. And there's one variable we haven't even mentioned in this Thread: School.

School is the sole reason for people not being on. Maybe they have Snap as a hobby and one of the last things to play on after homework, but they just don't have enough daily time to play. Yesterday the count was at around 100 players near 1 pm, and at 8 it was almost at 200 players.

But I agree, we're going downhill a bit. So yes, Youtube etc. I really want to start being serious about Youtube so that I can get more subs, and that'll come in handy since I can start making some Snapcraft videos. Just in general we need to stick our thumbs out and say "Hey! We're updating everything! :-D"

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Servers aren't ALWAYS gonna be popular. And it was more then 600-800 a day it was 800-1200 a day. Factions had many playing on it until and update on it. Many left from that update, so then SC released SC 2. More new players came. But they left.... there's a big reason why SC isn't popular.... No one records on it anymore. Why Nyalon gets heaps is as he records. Snapcraft we regain people one day :).

awade

Diamond Miner
I think we need a way of publicising Snapcraft to the Minecraft Community. The only way right now we are showing the server to other people is from word of mouth and voting. Snapcraft needs to have more people joining the server than leaving. Youtube is one of the big ways of making the server more well-known, I'm not saying that its going to be the next SkyDoesMinecraft but something that could attract a small amount of Minecrafters. For example, factions videos or road to 1million on Survival, stuff which people will enjoy. Maybe for the Admins/Owners, trolling videos?

Youtube might not be the way forward, but Snapcraft defiantly needs to be heard about more.

Snapcraft is already loved by its players, now we need to show other Minecrafters how amazing Snapcraft is.
Yes please do a videos series to 1 mil on snapcraft someone or @Bas please.

LOLcat635

Gold Miner

I think it would be SO awesome to see admins/owners doing trolling videos. (my favourite kind of minecraft video xD)