Oct 27 Survival Mini-maintenance Update

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Hey guys!

Had a small maintenance today for survival where we fixed some issues.

Skills: They're back! We finally got the bug fixed, so the skills plugin is back up and running in the server.

Quests: There were a lot of bugs coming out of this. Unfortunately (or fortunately) and out of our control, all quest processes and progress has been reset! This means, all your quest-points are now 0, and you've done no quests. This also means that all quests are now open to be re-done.

Also, the command to quit a quest has updated. now, to quit a quest, you must include the name of the quest:
/quests quit [name] --- for example: /quests quit Finding Nemo

Enjoy!

EDIT Nov 1: Quests have been temporarily removed once again due to more bugs. We're doing what we can with the developers to fix it. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Thanks for the info Aaron!

iamontda

Void Walker
Aww, I spent some time getting to like 25 points... but I guess it's a given. Thanks for the update Aaron :-D

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
In the title it's "Oct. 27th" but on the forums news feed it says "Oct. 28th" xD (Idk if it's for everybody but that's what shows up for me.)

Anways, thanks Aaron :-D

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
In the title it's "Oct. 27th" but on the forums news feed it says "Oct. 28th" xD (Idk if it's for everybody but that's what shows up for me.)

Anways, thanks Aaron :-D
I think Aaron lives in a different time zone than were the website is being hosted.