Polis

Trollm

Zombie Killer
Polis is a confederation of towns in the survival server. Polis' purpose is to use the combined resources of it's cities to benefit everyone in Polis. This could include tackling a problem like raiders or creating something great like a multi-city carnival (spoiler: we're doing that now).

Polis comprises (officially) of:
Timbuktu, governed by Caliph Trollmoose12
Fancy Town, governed by Mayor Blazewarrier
Athens, governed by President SwiftGamingHD
Cookie Town, Governed by Supreme Emperor Cookies4life2900

Polis has a set of universal rules which are followed in any city that is part of Polis. There are only three and they are simple to follow.

1. Follow the municipal rules of each town when in them.
ie, if you live in Fancy Town but you want to visit Athens you need to follow Athens' rules when you are there.
2. Do not attack anyone who lives in a Polis city.
3. Don't be cause drama or be rude.

Current project in Polis is a multi-city fair which will include boat racing, building competitions, pvp tournaments and a park with roller coasters and water slides to name a few of the attractions.

All cities that are part of Polis are held to a high standard and I personally recommend moving in to any of them if you don't already live in one. If you want your town/city to join polis msg any of the leaders who are already part of it. ie, me.
If they haven't already, bios of each of Polis' towns will be made bellow.

Thank you.

Last edited:

SwiftGamingHD

Gold Miner
(/Warp Athens).. I serve and protect in this town. I am the only owner and I maintain this town everyday if griefer's grief. My town is expanding right now with House's, farm's, etc. Also im making game's like Spleef, and pvp tournament's, To people who live in this town will be able to attend these town game's and win prize's, Also some of you who i trust will be added to some of my farm's. Im very busy with this town. If you want to move into Athen's just /msg me or /mail me it doesnt cost unless I make you a house or I have a pre-built house for you. Also if you want to Check out /warp SwiftShop in my town pvp is off..
Have a nice day and Hope to see you soon
-Swift
f12b.png

Last edited:

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Alright, so I'll just say a bit about my town!
My town is called Cookie Town! (/warp cookietown). It is made up of houses, and shops. I allow anyone to live there, as long as they promise not to break any of the rules. I am working on creating a Carnival kind of thing, which is called Polis Park, which will include rides, such as Roller Coasters and mini games. I will do my best to make all my citizens and customers happy. Be sure to stop by! :)

OP
OP
Trollm

Trollm

Zombie Killer
I am the Caliph of Timbuktu, Trollmoose12.Timbuktu is a beautiful desert town that promotes creativity, community, and economic growth. Timbuktu is home to about 40 snapcrafters already. It is home to well known snapcrafters like iAaaronn, Mayamush and Victorthelama. Our economic growth is thanks to /warp bazaar, a market place where residents can buy stands for 3k each and sell items. Timbuktu is home to many monuments and statues the oldest of which being our mosque. Timbuktu also has a new boat racing track. I could go on about my city but instead I will leave you with this old post I made about Timbuktu, it sums it up pretty well.
http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/3146/
6c8d.png

Photo credit to SwiftGamingHD

Thank you.

Last edited:

Nasser

Iron Miner
As a proud member of Timbuktu, I approve this message. All Polis are great to be and live at.
CookieTown, mixture of beautiful wooden houses structure, appearance is key.
Athens, Very cool modern vibe houses/buildings. Very organized plots. (i'll be currently building there)
What's the warp for Fancy Town?

blazewarrier

Iron Miner
(warp fancy_town) hii i am mayor blazewarrier of fancy town, we are based in a mixture of different biomes but have a lot off cool buildings in our town we do not have a warp but we are working on it.
I am always busy when in my town with building new buildings and sorting things out, if i am on and you want to join or have a look at my town msg me if not mail me i will always read the msgs and reply back to them as soon as i can
my fellow towns have said what they are hosting i am hosting the building competition which will be up and running soon and they will be a chance to win prizes.
My town may not be big but we are expanding and we are very nice to people who come by and look at our town and our main building is our clock tower and skyscaper and in the progress off building a chruch, all people are welcome, if i am not on sc you can msg my depo mayor sam_b275 and she will let me know that you have msged as i am busy with work and college now but try to get on as much as i can.
hope to hear from you guys soon

Last edited:

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
hii i am mayor blazewarrier of fancy town, we are based in a mixture of different bioms but have a lot off cool buildings in our town we do not have a warp but we are working on it, i am always busy when in my town with building new buildings and sorting things out, if i am on and you want to join msg me if not mail me i will always read the msgs and reply back to them as my fellow towns have said what they are hosting i am hosting the building competition and they will be a chance to win prizes, my town may not be big but we are very nice to people who come by and look at our town and our main building is our clock tower and skyscaper all people are welcome, if i am not on sc you can msg my dep mayor sam_b275 and she will let me know as i am busy with work and college now but get on as much as i can
hope to hear from you guys soon
Biomes* I* @Billybobice to the rescue!
Funny-Dogs-Pictures.jpg

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
I want to see what fancy town looks like. It's a first that people are actually making huge towns instead of towns that are opened for about 3 days then griefed.

SwiftGamingHD

Gold Miner
I want to see what fancy town looks like. It's a first that people are actually making huge towns instead of towns that are opened for about 3 days then griefed.
Honesty none of us are like that.. Opened 3 days then grieved.. My city gets griefed in some way almost everyday but I still keep my city going.. And I believe that's what we all do in Polis

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I completely agree with Swift and Blaze. My town started out as a simple village, and has been greifed multiple times. But that does not make me want to quit, and give up on my town. It just tells me there is always room for improvement. That's one thing about us Polis Leaders. We never give up, no matter what :)

Martijniejoc

Iron Miner
Um, my town is /warp Ihavenowarp and umm, yeah it will be finished when it has 30+ sponges. umm Its medieval styled. So if you're really good at medieval.. uhm, yeah thats it.

yee

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
I completely agree with Swift and Blaze. My town started out as a simple village, and has been greifed multiple times. But that does not make me want to quit, and give up on my town. It just tells me there is always room for improvement. T hat's one thing about us Polis Leaders. We never give up, no matter what :)

Very Inspirational :)

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
Honesty none of us are like that.. Opened 3 days then grieved.. My city gets griefed in some way almost everyday but I still keep my city going.. And I believe that's what we all do in Polis

That's not true at all. Remember /warp rankcity? that place got demolished in less than a week.