It's Time

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Well guys what a fun journey this has been I've enjoyed SNAPCRAFT quite a lot but now I feel like Minecraft is getting boring I haven't been on the server for a while but yeah well my friends were great
Tsshaik4 : such a great guy been a friend for a long time had so much fun in kitpvp
Itech2013 : amazing friend helped me whenever I've needed it
Vickyrocker1 : great person and good friend
Kambo : great person and a great friend
Carrothead119 : stopped playing now but a good friend
Bob2108 : good guy and good friend
Mcskillz : funny guy but got himself banned
lozlpowah : well duck lover and a good guy. ( btw Loz I'm getting 2 pet ducks)
Mayamush : Great person and quite nice to
Avedog : ave my Bae Good funny guy
Iskillz : good guy and a Long time friend
Jrbackus : great friend helps you out whnever you need
Well snaps gone downhill and well I feel like it's time for me to leave I'll miss this nice community. Thank you all. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Last edited:

Musaab

Zombie Killer
Cya tommorow

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
*Facewall ×10000*. DON'T GOOOOO! Well.... EVERYONE IS GOING ;-;!!!!! Ok... *sniff sniff*. Goodbye idont! Hope you can come back occasionally. Also that life is better and good outside the internet. I will miss you. First time I was mentioned!!! I am grateful, and always happy to have you as a friend. You will always be my favourite pvping duck. (WILLMISSYOU ( @)

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DUckie.. What a great run we had! I just bought knight to but I understand that Minecraft is getting really boring for
you. Stop by once in a while maybe? Anyways I'm gonna miss you, you were the bestest of friends. :-(

Last edited:

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Didn't speak to you much. But byee! Hopefully you will pop back sometimes :-D