UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
http://imgur.com/syvm2Uh

In that link it shows /hub and the 4 symbols around it - fire, earth, water, and air logos from the series
'Avatar the Last Airbender' and 'The Legends of Korra'.

Whoever made that, please tell me who you are so we can cry together about the Legends of Korra show ending today!

Tell me if you found this reference also?

And tell me if I am wrong and someone just built this thinking it looked cool? Always a possibility.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
http://imgur.com/syvm2Uh

In that link it shows /hub and the 4 symbols around it - fire, earth, water, and air logos from the series
'Avatar the Last Airbender' and 'The Legends of Korra'.

Whoever made that, please tell me who you are so we can cry together about the Legends of Korra show ending today!

Tell me if you found this reference also?

And tell me if I am wrong and someone just built this thinking it looked cool? Always a possibility.
The map creators are written at the end of the bridge at the top of the big tree

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's just a coincidence. "The Four Elements" is a theme found everywhere.

iamontda

Void Walker
The thing I've wondered about is if there were meant to be 5 spawn points in the Hub. Would make sense with the multiple Hubs we have, but I never asked about it.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Ahaha. I thought that too. But just to point out, IMO 'The Legends of Korra' isn't as good as 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'. But you know, I don't watch TV anymore.

iamontda

Void Walker
Don't even get me started on the Airbender movie though. I loved the show, and Noah played a pretty good role in the movie, but somehow M. Night figured out how to make it suck (I guess since we'd all had a great influence from the show, and the fact that Aang is hilarious in everything BUT the movie).

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
There wasn't as much romance and you are very right, iamontda. We don't even want to talk about the movie. And I will make it clear. Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legends Of Korra are NOT an anime. It is an American, Japanese style based television show.