Teamspeak: It's Finally Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

BTS
There have been tons of requests for TeamSpeak for Snapcraft.
So I present you.. Our TeamSpeak server!

IP: ts.snapcraft.net

What is TeamSpeak?
TeamSpeak is like Skype, You can talk to people and chat with people.
The difference is: in TeamSpeak you join a public room where everyone connects and you don't have to add each other, Its just straight up joining -> chatting!

How do I join?
First you need TeamSpeak, Its an application/program just like Skype.
Download it here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
Once installed, Open up the program, Click 'Connect' and as IP fill in 'ts.snapcraft.net' you don't have to fill in a password and you can choose your own nickname

Hope to have a chat with you guys on there some time!

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
Finally there's a team speak! Much easier to communicate!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
i can't join the teamspeak! As I connect he says: error
It isnt a minecraft server ip.. download the app shown in the link on bas's post. then take it from there.

LegalSense

Void Walker
There should probably be a thread on how to download and use team speak. Seeing some people are confused about it

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
There should probably be a thread on how to download and use team speak. Seeing some people are confused about it
Read the bottom of my thread

Lol "you are banned permanently, reason "Banned across all of snapcraft, this includes the teamspeak"

That's what it says when I try and connect..

WhiteTiger_Lover

Tree Puncher
Lol team speak is awesome I've gotten to know and play with staff and people. I feel teamspeak is a way to inner act with others. THX bas for using this for the server!!!!!!!! :)

Aly

Gold Miner
I can't join, because it pops up an error message. :/

Last edited:

TomDaBomb1913

Tree Puncher
I have downloaded the app and created a nickname but overtime I put in the ip it just says error :-(

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Refrein from posting on old threads?
Regardless, make sure the IP
ts.snapcraft.net
is typed in correctly, or it won't work. Other than that, right version? Sorry I don't know much about Teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.