New Website Layout And Better Smileys

Bas

BTS
I didn't quite like the old website layout anymore, and I've never liked the default xenforo smileys so I've updated both of those.

Enjoy :):grin::diamond::v:poop:

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
This layout is a huge improvement and more compact.
Will any news be released on the Survival 1.8 update performed in conjunction with the website update?

Butters

Zombie Killer
I like it. It will take some getting used to for me, but so far I'm enjoying it. The old layout was getting pretty boring. This is a great improvement! :cake: CAKE

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
Looking mighty fine on mobile. :flintandsteel: Need to clear my cache, though, and the backing is very white.

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Very nice new set up. Definitely better than the last ones that have been used in the past.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
I like it, but I don't like not seeing the people's profile pictures when they comment cause then I actualy have to read their names instead of just seeing their pictures.
Do you know what I mean? lol

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
I like it, but I don't like not seeing the people's profile pictures when they comment cause then I actualy have to read their names instead of just seeing their pictures.
Do you know what I mean? lol
That's only on news posts, This is a 'comment' section instead of a thread now, Which makes more sense to me since its a news post.

Twak

Gold Miner
:goldapple:EVERYTHING IS DIFFENT IT LIKE I DON'T KNOW SNAPCRAFT ANYMORE D:

ALSO THERE IS NO MORE "BITCH PLEASE" this is a problem..

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
:goldapple:EVERYTHING IS DIFFENT IT LIKE I DON'T KNOW SNAPCRAFT ANYMORE D:

ALSO THERE IS NO MORE "BITCH PLEASE" this is a problem..
Can't handle change?