Updates & Uuid / Name Changing Compatibility

Bas

BTS
Hey everyone,

All of our servers except ZombieV (And Survival Sponges) are UUID / Name changing compatible.
One important notice: If you change your name, And play survival, REMOVE your sponges FIRST so you can place them again later on.
This is required because the sponge saves your username and not your UUID, This will be fixed as soon as possible.
Another important notice: If you change your name, Your rank will be lost in ZombieV, ZombieV will be reworked soon though to support UUID's - Currently (as most of you already know) the ZombieV development has been halted.
Do not worry though, If you have patience, You can change your name and post later on if you lost your ZombieV rank (When zombieV is UUID compatible)

On another note, For those who don't know:
- Hungergames is back with 7 brand new maps, A statistics system, coins per-win and a coin shop
- KitPVP has been reworked with a new map, gangs, bounty system and more
- Factions has been reset and ready for 1.8 - Now with crates, Alive blocks, ghosts, flying saddles and more..
- Creative server has been reset and a new plot managing plugin has been put in place
- Prison sever is on its way to Snapcraft
- Earthgames is being rewritten (YEP)

More information about survival soon.

Last edited:

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Already changed my name. :-D

Reeive

Zombie Killer
OMG ive been wanting a prison server on sc for like a while :-D

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Sweeeet. Can't wait to change my name :-D

But first... Needa remove my 80 something sponges...

Also, quick question. If we changed our names, would we also be removed from sponges that we have been added to?

Reeive

Zombie Killer
Sweeeet. Can't wait to change my name :-D

But first... Needa remove my 80 something sponges...

Also, quick question. If we changed our names, would we also be removed from sponges that we have been added to?
yes

Reeive

Zombie Killer
so what type of region protection thing are you planning on using?
the fence one
golden shovel? (hate this one tbh)
or the one that uses the worldedit axe :-P