June 1 Staff Team Changes

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hey guys!

Time for another megathread for our most recent staff team changes!

Firstly, congratulations to our newest admins, JaideHellspur and YAMPY! They're awesome, so if you see them in-game, be sure to give them a theoretical high-five!

Also, congratulations to our new moderators, Bob2108, iamontda, DaPolarBear, City_King and Supercharlieful!

Further expanding our staff team are our new Helpers! They applied a couple months ago, and we've finally been able to add them into the staff team. Good luck, and we look forward in seeing you all in our staff team!
iLennehhh
iLukeee
iCookieee
Jakeh_
_LadehLapis_
RoseOnIce
_Gewii
Chiefs99
LOV3_ZEBRA
Danneh__
Regicorn

Finally, we say goodbye to some staff members, who have left us over the course of these few months. Although this is long-awaited for a couple of the members, we just want to make sure they are recognized for their contribution to the staff team. Thanks to:
Kem
AndreasManU

Congratulations to the new staff and newly ranked members, and goodbye to those leaving us!

Last edited:

PeterMC

First Step
Gratz to new staff members and for those who got promoted,

But I have comments, some new helpers think they are better than any player, new mods never seen interacting with the players, and with respect to admins, one of them really deserve it, the other hmmmm.

I think couple of staff members won a promotion long time ago, but are still stuck in their current position.

if I use my main account , I'll probably end up banned, but I've been on the server from SC1 and have seen people come and go.

For owners or who make these decisions: Check your group and not choose because they are your friends, but because they can make a better server.

Leni

Stone Miner
It's gonna be great to work with you guys ^_^

iamontda

Void Walker
Congratulations Jaide and Yamper Scampers! :) Congrats to the Helpers too, I look forward to helping you Help people. Bob, you're a skrublord, so congrats on Mod.

Peter, thanks for your opinion, only tells us more to improve upon. However, from my point of view, a few opinions are different. Helpers are currently moving from life as a normal player to life with authority over others, and they'll feel obligated to gloat and celebrate for a while.

As a Mod, I can say that I'm usually busy talking with Staff members, helping out with troublemakers and otherwise ignoring parts of the chat to do what I need to. I try to answer questions sent in /msg even if I've answered it ten times, but I miss a few things.

I'm not sure what you mean by "still stuck in their current position", but ranks are still being updated through the servers for the Staff change.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Where's @Brandon Rowlands on that mod list :-( xD. You'll get em next time wiggy. Gratz to all new staff members. @YAMPY and @Jaide Hellspur well deserved <3. Also gratz to the new promoted mods, I know you will do a good job.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Congratulation to all staff members!

I'm happy to see my kids grow up. They grow up so fast ;-;

I'm excited to see what you guys can do the server! ;-) Have fun children! (xD Always wanted to say that. Don't judge)

HaydenGC

Stone Miner
Congratulations to Jaide and Yampy for being Admins, Bob, iamontda, DaPolarBear, City_King and Supercharlieful for being mods, our newest helpers and finally goodbye to Kem and AndreasManU. You two will always be missed :-D.