Surivival Guild Recruitment: Farmville

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
Hey peeps, it is me RaisinGlory (I prefer Swag Lord tho).

I'm going to cut to the chase.
Farmville is not your average pvp, etc. survival guild. It revolves around the idea that we all build afkable farms such as cacti and sugarcane [[[[near each other]]]], so when one person AFKs, they afk for everyone's farms. For example, when a single person afks at their own auto sugarcane farm, other guild members' farms would also be running, thus, yielding more products and making money for other guild members even when they are offline. This also works vice versa. Someone else may afk for their farm and since your farm is within viewing range, they are technically also afking for your farm. NO GUILD DONATIONS ARE REQUIRED, however, if your feeling particularly selfless on a good day, feel free to donate some monies. If you are interested, post down below and when you see me in-game, /msg me "ALL HAIL Swag Lord". Have a great day!

black_mits

Gold Miner
Hey peeps, it is me RaisinGlory (I prefer Swag Lord tho).

I'm going to cut to the chase.
Farmville is not your average pvp, etc. survival guild. It revolves around the idea that we all build afkable farms such as cacti and sugarcane [[[[near each other]]]], so when one person AFKs, they afk for everyone's farms. For example, when a single person afks at their own auto sugarcane farm, other guild members' farms would also be running, thus, yielding more products and making money for other guild members even when they are offline. This also works vice versa. Someone else may afk for their farm and since your farm is within viewing range, they are technically also afking for your farm. NO GUILD DONATIONS ARE REQUIRED, however, if your feeling particularly selfless on a good day, feel free to donate some monies. If you are interested, post down below and when you see me in-game, /msg me "ALL HAIL Swag Lord". Have a great day!

I think it is cool idea I just don't afk much. When I am online I'm am doing my thing. Where about are u thinking about putting this farm I wouldn't mind helping u out and building it and reaping some of the benefits of a couple good farms let me know.

OP
OP
RaisinGlory

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
As long as you play a decent amount and wouldn't mind building (preferably a farm) near our area, your qualified to join. We've already racked up a bunch of members and have formed a great building community. If you ever need a home, msg me in game.

black_mits

Gold Miner
As long as you play a decent amount and wouldn't mind building (preferably a farm) near our area, your qualified to join. We've already racked up a bunch of members and have formed a great building community. If you ever need a home, msg me in game.

I play around 20 hours on average so I think I play enough lol. I will get with you when I get online.