Connectivity Issues

Bas

BTS
Connectivity-Issues.png

I've been getting a lot of messages about similar issues such as lag, Not being able to join, randomly being kicked out and similar, I just wanted to inform all of you about what's going on right now.

So our network (Server) runs behind a proxy server, You join through the proxy server and it checks if you are a legitimate player or a 'spoofed packet' which is basically a packet that is sent to overflow the server, Thousands of them at the same time, Also known as a DDoS attack.

This proxy service is used by more large server networks and one of them recently received massive DDoS attacks on multiple proxy locations (For the techy people, They received 130k pps attacks, which is extremely rare)
Because of this our proxy provider had to migitate and re-set up a lot of connections at multiple locations, and some are still having issues and errors (Not being able to join/lag/disconnects).

So that's what is going on in a nutshell really, I'm really sorry for the late notice on these issues but I'm not home at the moment, These issues should be resolved within 1-2 weeks.

Bearzy

Iron Miner
Thank you for letting us know what's going on with the server, we all greatly appreciate it. I'm sorry for the DDoS attack that's very unfortunate...

Pheonix The Assassin

Tree Puncher
Thank you for letting us know, It has been happening to me but what can ya do if somthing like this happens it just happens as long as nothing terribly bad happens

:) We Sincerely Thank you For your kind regards

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Ah, thanks for finally clearing things up. People keep asking and complaining. Thanks, and I hope we return back to normal soon.

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
SP00KY SCARY H4CK3RS ARE SPOOKY AND SCARY

lol

But seriously, thanks for letting us know.

I was lagging alot and got killed by a steve.

;-;

*Commits Seppuku*

:-D

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
So sad :-( SnapCraft is my favorite server D:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
So sad :-( SnapCraft is my favorite server D:
Look at the bottom of the msg, will be fixed in 1-2 weeks, nothing to be sad about aha.

Thanks for the notice Bae.

Krontezian

First Step
One of like 2 servers outside Australia I get reasonable ping (playable ping). Now it's the victim to DDoS, icri evrytim

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Look at the bottom of the msg, will be fixed in 1-2 weeks, nothing to be sad about aha.

Thanks for the notice Bae.
I said this somewhere else too..
1 week is a year, nerdtime.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
There has been new software and malware that has recently come out that can either send back a DDoS messages. Though it maybe somewhat expensive I suggest looking into it.

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
One of like 2 servers outside Australia I get reasonable ping (playable ping). Now it's the victim to DDoS, icri evrytim
u cri evry tim