Easter Sale, Staff Promotions And More

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hello Snapcrafters!

We wish everyone a happy Easter!

To celebrate Easter, we're holding a massive 55% Sale on all ranks/items at www.snapcraft.net/store when you use coupon code: EASTER

We also have new Staff member changes. First of all, congratulations to our newest Admins DaPolarBear and Bob2108. Secondly, congratulations to our newest Mods Danneh__, Lenpaiii_ and iBearrr! We've also added a two new Helpers to the team! So wish them good luck, and give a warm welcome to black_mits and WackyPigeon! And last, but not least, we’ve added BakedCornBread and Albino_Duck as our latest addition to the Snapcraft build team, and luke199 and Minstrol as part of our development team!

fXksfzU.png

• Fixed fishing rods.
  • Fixed Rare sword from the Rare crate in Factions which had Fortune instead of Looting.
  • Numerous changes to the shop to prevents dupes.
  • Added usable crafting tables at Factions spawn.
  • You can no longer claim in the top of the Nether (Factions).
  • Changed the way chat is handled in Skyblock so players can talk more.
  • Editing redstone and item frames etc. now works on Creative.
  • You can no longer craft wool to prevent trapping in EarthGames
  • You can no longer use /swap in EG if one of the teams has over 100 kills.
  • Fixed a bug where player could used /rtp in the Nether (Factions).
  • Vote messages are now a lot shorter to prevent spam.
  • Introducing bleach (Creative) (IMAGE)
  • Introducing wool recoloring (Creative) (IMAGE)
  • Added over 100 Random events on the Survival, Skyblock and Factions servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

I0reo

Gold Miner
all these promotions are making me feel old. I've been here when Bob was helper and when Lenpai_ and Cookie Weren't apart of the staff team.

F

FreezeBlaze

Congrats to all those who got promoted/added to the staff team! I'm sure going to have fun trying to discover all of the new random events ;-)

Chaos_Mager

Stone Miner
Congratulations too all of the staff who got promoted and members who got into the staff team!

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
all these promotions are making me feel old. I've been here when Bob was helper and when Lenpai_ and Cookie Weren't apart of the staff team.
I've been here since Bob was Donor+, and before Lenpai_ and Cookie joined :-P, Helper didnt exist in my time xD

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Congratulations on all the new additions and promotions guys!
:)

black_mits

Gold Miner
Thanks and congrats to all my fellow staff members. And to all the other sc players i will be watching ;-) lol jk I will see u all around.

iamontda

Void Walker
Congrats to everyone :) Looking forward to working with everyone.

iDragon, make a post in the Suggestions section if you'd like a change.