New Survival Rank Names.

Which Rank Name for Survival Would you Prefer?

• VIP > VIP+ > Elite > Premium > King > God

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Private > Corporal > Sergeant > Officer > Captain > General

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Priest > Templar> Paladin > Champion > King > God

Votes: 28 26.9%
  • Iron > Gold > Redstone > Lapis > Diamond > Emerald

Votes: 8 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hey Snapcraft,

The staff team have been thinking that it's time to change up the purchased rank names on the Snapcraft Survival Server. Above is a poll in which you may cast your vote for which ranking system you would prefer. Please note that this is just a suggestion poll to hear your voice, and the one that has the most votes may not be the one chosen.

The poll will be closed in a week, June 9th, 2014, and the results would be tallied. The rank names would be changed shortly after that.

Choose wisely!

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Doesn't really affect me that much, but I liked the way the rank names were in the old days :)

Change seems nice though.

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
I like the last two a lot. They seem really creative instead of using VIP or the same rank names.

LegalSense

Void Walker
For all those who remember snapcraft 1 pick
VIP > VIP+ > Elite > Premium > King > God
It would be better using new creative names instead of new/current ones. But it's your pick. I don't play survival much, but the last 2 seem really creative.

But it's nice to see old school :3.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I don't mind what the rank names will turn out to be, but it seems like the old rank names or the 3rd one will get the most votes

Last edited:

RichyyHD

Iron Miner
I would love to see name changes! So cool! We'll I hope I voted correctly and hope I don't regret my decision in the future cx #everyvote counts ;-)

Nikki3point0

Special Person
Let's move forward, not backward, people!

Vote: Priest > Templar> Paladin > Champion > King > God

So says Nikki3point0!

RichyyHD

Iron Miner
Let's move forward, not backward, people!

Vote: Priest > Templar> Paladin > Champion > King > God

So says Nikki3point0!
I haven't seen you around Nikkie maybe because of time as I'm London UK... Anyway nice to see ya and gratz if a recent mod :/ I don't know XDXD

xining72

Zombie Killer
People! Think about this! Deeply, until your brain explodes with majestic signs of the future in which you can see anything and everything. That is when you may vote.

P.S. vote for: Priest > Templar> Paladin > Champion > King > God ;-)