KitPvP Rework, ZombieV updates & Staff changes

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
New KitPvP Redesign!

KitPvP has a new designed spawn area which reflects the seasonal design of the reworked arena map below.

New - Targets
A fun feature that makes a player that is “teamed” with a lot of people to become the “Target”. Be the one to kill the “Target” and you will get a reward. However, if the “Target” manages to survive the duration of their target time, the player will be awarded for surviving. The more times you survive being the “Target” the higher your reward.

Introducing Kill Crates - You have a chance of getting a key for each player killed. Keys can be used at spawn for money, armor, potions and other useful items at the Kill Crate Chest.
Vote crates have been reworked, left click on the villager to see the updated listing of armor, weapons, potions and other items that you could receive. Every vote earns you a key and money on the server.
You can also earn money from assisting on kills. No longer do you just get money from kills, just hitting someone will earn you money when that player dies.
Emerald Drops is a new feature where players may drop emeralds on death. Take those Emeralds to the villager at spawn and he will buy them for cash.

ZombieV changes

Work on ZombieV continues with a redesigned spawn area that is less cluttered and with an open feel to it.
Also returning from days long ago is the 1v1 arena. Test your armor, weapons and skill against other players. Place a wager and the winner takes all. You can Duel by stepping into the dueling area in spawn or do /duel and duel a specific player and amount.

Watch ZombieV for upcoming new features:
- Pets are being worked on
- New Maps are in design
- New Perks for Ranks are planned
- Private Arenas will be coming soon

Staff Changes

It’s been some time since the last Staff Update Thread so here it is.
Since last time, we’ve added a whole lot of new Helpers to the team, welcome and goodluck to the following:
Helpers:
Bunny_Rabbits
cc_green
GauieeR
GuardeYard
Jrbackus
Mandelasa
Shauns
O_O_happy_O_O

Also welcome back LadehLapis and Jennab as Helpers! We’re glad to have them back on the staff team. Be sure to welcome them back when you see them online!

Secondly, congratulations to our new mods and admins:
Mods:
Alfa505
Butterss
iTwiggyyy

Admins:
Craftermanamz
Dudeman470
Leniii_

Lastly a warm welcome to kyradawn69 as a new manager on Snapcraft she will be assisting me in hosting events, helping me with updates and much more! When you see any of the staff new or old be sure to show some love!

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
When you see any of the staff new or old be sure to show some love!
I saw Ibass and Soapiee is on daily I miss some of the old staff but I like the new staff like twiggy and CC.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Congratulations to the semi-old helpers and can't wait for the ZombieV updates!

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Congratulations and best of luck to all of the new staff members. Pumped for ZombieV! :)

black_mits

Gold Miner
Hey congrats to new staff and promoted staff sorry been busy with ot at work and shopping I will be online when I get time miss playing with my friends

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations to all the other new staff, promotions, and me, finally. Have had a great time until now and I hope it'll just get better :) Thanks to everyone who has supported me.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Oh, a rework.
Congrats on the helpers, and all the promotions~
(Gee that was quick). But good job.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Congrats to the new staff! Keep it up make Snapcraft successful! But Snapcraft always successful but keep it up! <3