Other Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triacta

Tree Puncher
I was just wondering what games people play other than Minecraft. I mostly just play Valorant right now but I'm getting back into GTA Online, and I'll be grinding Minecraft when survival resets.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I'm into minecraft, valorant, and this game called satisfactory rn :-P

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I currently play dead by daylight, mc, avon colony and sims. Among us and Phasmophobia with friends :3

iDell

Iron Miner
Playing Minecraft, Warframe, No Mans Sky, and ESO sometimes. Hyped about Warframe though because there's a huge update tomorrow!

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Mc, Battlefield 1-5 and 2042, Bloons td battles, Control, Alien Isolation, shadow of the tomb raider, cyberpunk, surviving mars, resident evil 3, 7 and village, dead space, gtaV and Phas... think that's all

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
I play a lot of Apex, Minecraft java and bedrock, and classics like super metroid and ocarina of time!

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
I mainly just play minecraft but i used to play alot of valorant and osu :)

Chillin Scorpion

Stone Miner
Used to play Valorant, been playing Stardew Valley, Payday 2, and Grounded recently.

Curry101

Tree Puncher
Apex, Valorant, CS:GO, Age of Empires IV, Company of Heroes 2, League of Legends. These are the main multiplayer ones, I play a lot of solo games too: Hades, Stardew Valley, Final Fantasy XIV, Tales of Arise, Risk of Rain 2, Monster Hunter World, Subnautica, Medieval dynasty, and Siralim Ultimate.

I usually play each for a bit, but I hop on minecraft for the longest ...

I have GTA V but haven't played it much, looks like fun though :)

Taurinoss

First Step
RN I play Phasmophobia, and RDR2's immersive storytelling are top-notch. Alongside these, CS stands tall with its intense, strategic gameplay. Btw, have you seen those CS2 skins? They're stellar for personalizing the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.