Welcome To Our New (old) Website!

Bas

BTS
Hey everyone,

So the website with the stats and everything had a quite a few bugs, and no user-friendly forums.
Most of our older players will know we used to have this (XenForo) forum before, I've revamped it all, updated it to newer versions, Installed a new template and here we go!

Welcome (back) to the new forums, Hope you enjoy :)

FYI: This means both me, Maarten and ALL OF THE STAFF will be WAY more active on the forums.

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
Hey everyone,

So the website with the stats and everything had a quite a few bugs, and no user-friendly forums.
Most of our older players will know we used to have this (XenForo) forum before, I've revamped it all, updated it to newer versions, Installed a new template and here we go!

Welcome (back) to the new forums, Hope you enjoy :)

FYI: This means both me, Maarten and ALL OF THE STAFF will be WAY more active on the forums.
this forums was the best. so much momories and alerts is back. more player to player communication. THIS IS AZZZOME

G

GaminglikeaMAN

I've fallen in love with Snap all over again! Thank you so much Bas, I finally get the alerts back, plus it looks freaking boss!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I love this better than the other forums and I hope it won't change

Last edited:

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Yay they bring back pictures :-D Lol mine is from The walking dead if ya wondering :-P And good job ibasss on this wonderful Layout and a new way of snapcraft :-D <3

MVLapps

Iron Miner
And I love the new forums designs :-D I hope the bugs will be sorted out with the web stats one day, it was a great idea :-D

judeclark

Zombie Killer
I love to see the old forums back!! :-D (I know it was updated :-P) but anywho, I really like it :-D