Spatium: Help Needed!

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
Spatium: A Universe API
Testing every aspect to science we know, have known, and think we know.

As most of you will know, I haven't been playing Minecraft much lately. I have been really busy working on science (If you didn't know, I am a science GEEK). I had a very ambitious project idea. People didn't understand what I was talking about when I told then about it. So, I wrote out how it will work. I have very big plans for this, but the future as of now is the biggest question.

Some of the items listed on the google document below are very hard to obtain. My worry is not "How will we get this program to run?" My main worry is "How do we get enough people to start this..." And that is where you come in:

I have 5 people working on this project right now. Mostly everyone knows how to code Python and everyone knows astronomy. Some know more than others. I know Quantum Mechanics, Astronomy, General Theory of Relativity, and Dimensional Physics. Mostly everyone knows around the same as I know.

So, now we need people who know Biology, Geology, Psychology, and so much more. We will need people who know every aspect of science. We need people who can code, who have the mindset to code. We need the people who are willing to make a project like this revolutionary. So, are you in to help us out?

Please message me on this website if you are interested in helping Spatium out, and answer the following questions:
What name do you go by? EX: I go by Unionjackjz

What is your main language? It is required that you can speak english.

What time zone are you in? We want to know where everyone is so we can possibly meet up and work easier knowing what time it is for you.

What do you see Spatium being in the future? EX: Do you see us succeeding, failing, or being revolutionary? Be honest.

What science are you best at? Number them, 1 being the best and your last number being your worst (But you are still good at it.) EX: 1. Dimensional Physics. 2. General Theory of Relativity. 3. Quantum Mechanics. 4. Psychology

Can you code? What languages? EX: Python, Java, C++, C+, C, Robot C, HTML4-5, ect.

Why do you want to help Spatium? What is your reason for wanting to be apart of this project?

How old are you mentally? I couldn't care how old you are, because you can be extremely immature and 40. Put how old, maturity wise, you think you act. Ask someone else because you will screw up your answer.

Here is a link to the Spatium Google Document: https://goo.gl/rmui0V

Please help our project out!

~Unionjackjz

Last edited:

Cookie

Diamond Miner
You lost me at "Spatium"

As you can see, I am no Albert Einstein, so I shall be going to... "That" part of the forums now, before my brain explodes.

OP
OP
UnionjackMC

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
You lost me at "Spatium"

As you can see, I am no Albert Einstein, so I shall be going to... "That" part of the forums now, before my brain explodes.

I'm working on making the google sheet more understandable so anyone can understand exactly what I am trying to do with and get out of this project. Its a very ambitious project but I hope to get it done :-D

Im applying.
But not now, IM busy.

Thanks for applying! Some of the people who are working on this are absolutely insane in the field of science they love. Right now, the age is pretty young, but everyone is super mature and its great setting everything up with everyone :-D Hope you get in!

Backus

Void Walker
@Cookie
8aa0.png

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
Submit your essay up there to Mojang (or Microsoft, whatever) and become part of their coding team... nuff said

twok

Stone Miner
You say you're busy but you need random people on the internet to contribute their time to a completely unrelated project to them whatsoever and just join in.... I know how to code but not all of that science stuff :I the most I know are cells and body parts

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Interesting. I'm not applying, but good luck with the project (and finding people to apply, geez, it's a Minecraft forum). Have fun as well! :) Science was never my personal favourite, and I guess most of us are geeks or nerds, but come on, WHO SAID WE WERE ALL SMART. Let's just wait til I reach for the harder grades...

Twak

Gold Miner
You say you're busy but you need random people on the internet to contribute their time to a completely unrelated project to them whatsoever and just join in.... I know how to code but not all of that science stuff :I the most I know are cells and body parts
LOL