July 19 Staff Team Update

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Hey all,

We've made a few changes to the staff team today.

On very mutual terms, we would like to thank these staff members for helping out the server so much in the past. Whether it be moving on from Minecraft or life is just getting in the way, we only have good things to say about these guys. Thanks to:
  • Supercharlieful
  • City_King
  • _LadehLapis_
  • Victorthelama
  • Scheltsy
  • xining72
  • MissArill
  • LOV3_ZEBRA
We would like to welcome Techkatz as a new developer for the server. He's a smart guy, and he'll be helping us out tons in the future. Additionally, a welcome to Genie as a helper. Awesome people, so make sure to give them a warm welcome.

Also, Flow117 has been promoted to Moderator. He's been pretty awesome, so give him a nice congratulations when you see him on. Last but not least, a hearty "Welcome back" to iGavinnn as a moderator. He was an admin on snapcraft way back in the day, and he's back in action. Dude is old, so take it easy on him. Regicorn has also been switched over to Builder. You may see some of her stuff later :)

Just a final note, helper applications will not be opening after these staff changes.

Regards,

Aaron

Last edited:
Congrats!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Good bye to those who have contributed to our team: and warm congratulations to the new changes of promotions and new staff

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
GAVIN OMG ILY.
Gratz to the others. Bye to all those leaving!

iamontda

Void Walker
City_King was apparently a Staff member from way back in time. He joined again a few months ago, but now he's leaving again. I think LOV3_ZEBRA was a Helper before I even joined the server a year ago.

Welcome, new Staff members! If you need help, just give a shout (especially Regicorn :)).

Butters

Zombie Killer
Congratulations to the new staff members and to the ones that got promoted :) also goodbye to the ones leaving. All of you guys were a great help! Welcome back also, Gavin.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
This an exciting change. Goodbye to all those great and wonderful members of our staff team, and I'm happy to talk and play with the new welcoming players. Congratulations and goodbye :)!

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Congratulations everyone! And goodbye to everyone who quit :-(