Hotel Sc History - Creative

judeclark

Zombie Killer
Hi.. This is a random thread I decided to make.. o.O
I'll show you guys a history of the hotel me & Tommy made (http://www.snapcraft.net/members/16506/.)
The hotel was created about 4 months ago in april, and it was just a starter project really, not a big, major one, anyway, I hope you enjoy my history of hotel SC :)

Mid April:
I really don't know how to start this xd at this time, the hotel did not have any name. The hotel was just a stone brick wall made from world edit, At first I did not like the idea on how we were making it, when we did the walls, we started working on the inside. We started to make the fountain, chandelier & the floor for it. We then made the café & club, too. We were working on the main lobby for 2 weeks straight I later called the thing off for about a month and it was just left that like that for a while.

May:
Tommy decided to bring back the concept of the hotel and we should start to make the rooms and put everything in for the club and café, once this was added in we started doing all of this, it was going out pretty well :grin:
2015-07-20_15.22.05.png

Now we started to design the rooms, add new features, at this point we added a pool, reception and many more, It was amazing looking at it :)

June/July:
At this point when we were done with the basic parts, we started to replace things and make it better, replacing "Stuff" and still adding new things (I can't upload a screenshot because it's too big) It was going so well, we invited our friends to have rooms, even invited the the whole sever! We made a video, too!

August/Today:
We've made a huge success thanks to everyone for supporting us! We've now made a gym and it's great to this day! Sorry for the lack of screenshots (I'm really tired and they won't upload!) I thank you all for this amazing project! I hope you come to see at in the future :)
2015-08-28_12.10.45.png

Last edited:

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Woah, that's really nice! Good job :)

Tommyno

First Step
Nice hotel, I ALMOST bought a room until I seen two people "mating" in the lobby.
Aly/Yamp
Aly and Yampy are ALWAYS like that at me and Jude's plot/hotel -_-

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Nice build<3.

Tommyno

First Step
I was telling donald this, because I'm not sure he didn't know.
He randomly posted a glitched photo of his chunks not loading, but I thought you were complaining about him still replying to a thread that is pretty old now.

OP
OP
judeclark

judeclark

Zombie Killer
Don't worry, there's nothing wrong still posting on it :-P

2015-10-24_22.03.08.png

(Halloween update sneak peak ;-))