Kit PvP Reset, €300 Contest & LMS Winner

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Kit PvP Reset, €300 Contest & LMS Winner

Hi Snapcrafters,

I would like to apologize for the issues during the Last Man Standing event. We hope you still had fun nonetheless! We have made changes such as a brand new map and bug fixes for the new season. There will also be a €300 prize pool for the best players at the beginning of the season

lqLkOJA.jpg

Changes
  • Completely new map
  • 8 Brand new duel arenas, bigger than last seasons
  • Tweaked the anti-cheat
  • Added a new /bounties feature
  • Added unbreaking III to the NoDebuff duel kit
  • Added /filter where you can filter what items you want to pickup
  • Gang names can now be up to 7 characters long
  • If mentioned by a player in chat, you will receive a sound and your name will be highlighted in yellow so you can see your name better
  • Templars can now use [inventory] to showcase their inventory in chat
  • Added a brand new enchant "Agility" which gives the user the Haste effect
  • Added a god sword with knockback on the store
  • Updated some of the store descriptions for the armor and weapons
  • Reworked the ender pearl plugin that should fix players glitching into blocks
  • All fishes caught are now custom, some have special powers
We also are happy to announce that we are adding a new contest to KitPvP. Players can now participate in a fishing contest occurring at 4 AM, 12 PM & 8 PM CEST. Players can use /fishcontest rewards to check out available rewards for competing as well as using /fishcontest top to see the leaderboard. All fish caught can be sold by right-clicking Davy Jones. Make sure to check it out!

€300 Contest for Stats Top

The 4 players that are #1 on the leader boards below, after the first 2 weeks, will receive €75 each. If you are #1 on more than one leader board, then your reward will go to the person in #2(Anyone found boosting will be permanently banned).
  • /stats top kills #1 - €75
  • /stats top assists #1 - €75
  • /stats top killstreak #1 - €75
  • /stats top targetkills #1 - €75
LMS Event Winner

lleen (€50 store credit)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Congratulations to lleen and despite the issues at the beginning, I still believe the event was great and I hope everybody had fun participating, and a big thanks to Maarten for hosting it! I look forward to a fun new reset!

Zero131

Tree Puncher
Ggs everyone, thank you all for the congratulations :) I hope to see more of these events as they're always enjoyable!

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Good job Maarten! And to the staff who helped out with this! Map is awesome :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Congrats to the winner! This new map, and features, look amazing!