I finally joined the forums!

Imogen

Tree Puncher
Hi everybody!

How're you all? I've been apart of Snapcraft for three days (properly) but thought I'd join the forum today! My real name is Imogen, but you can find me by the name of Anastasia_Steele in minecraft! (For all those Fifty Shades of Grey fans out there they will know who that is...!)

I did join the server back about a two years ago for a few months as I saw some YouTubers try out the Hide & Seek and it was totally fun! Now I've somehow took an appeal to Skyblock and that's where I tend to spend most my time on the server now. Haven't played it in years!

I've actually been a player of Minecraft since late 2009 - early 2010 and I was known as minibeast10! But I finally made the long hard thought of changing my Minecraft name for the first time since my creation back 7 - 8 years ago only a few days ago. And it was hard as a loving family member who is no longer here chose it. But things have gotta move on, right?

Anyway! I hope to see all of you around! Take care!
:3

P.S. I am a super bad Ed Sheeran fangirl and hes like my guy. k? xD

Last edited:

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums! I too love Ed Sheeran, I'm going to his concert next year :-D

Squidz

Zombie Killer
Welcome to Snapcraft! :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I am curious who YouTuber that has hide and seek? It is possible would be me. I hope to see you around on skyblock. You can ask me for some help if you need to.

OP
OP
Imogen

Imogen

Tree Puncher
Wow! I'm so surprised on how many welcomes I've recieved! I've always joined multiple websites like this and hardly ever got a welcome. Thank you for being so kind and considerate to me! I really appreciate it! Thank you all for welcoming me! ^-^

OP
OP
Imogen

Imogen

Tree Puncher
Welcome to the forums! I am curious who YouTuber that has hide and seek? It is possible would be me. I hope to see you around on skyblock. You can ask me for some help if you need to.
Oo! I would love to watch yours! But I believe it was actually DanTDM that I watched this from!

OP
OP
Imogen

Imogen

Tree Puncher
Thank you guys! :-D

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Oo! I would love to watch yours! But I believe it was actually DanTDM that I watched this from!
Sure no problem.
Here my two videos

OP
OP
Imogen

Imogen

Tree Puncher

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Hi Imogen (cool name btw), Welcome to the forums!

OP
OP
Imogen

Imogen

Tree Puncher
Hi Imogen (cool name btw), Welcome to the forums!
Thank you! :3 My dad named me after a filmstar on tv haha! And been as I'm such a big Ed Sheeran fan (Infact a too much big over the top fangirl superfan) I was so surprised to find out his mums name was Imogen too! And thank you for my welcome! ^w^ I love the name Emma as well, it's super cute! c:

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I'm in love with Ed Sheeran *-*
Welcome to the forums, Miss Fifty Shades of Grey. ;>