Im A Nerd

ImANerd

First Step
Hi! I Just Signed Up For Builder On Snapcraft! My Name Is Alyssa And I Am 9 Years Old, Although People Think Im Young I Do Have My Own E-Mail But I Do Not Have My Own Phone Number. I Have Been Playing Minecraft For 3 Years Now, (Ever Since The Middle Of Kindergarten). I LOVE Building New Things And I Love Helping And Answering Questions. Snapcraft Has Been The 1st Server I Ever Joined, I Have Loved Snapcraft's Experience And I Hope It Will Fulfill with more Joy. Thank You! I Am Alyssa0108 *AKA ImANerd* So If You Ever Have Any Questions Please Do Ask!

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Welcome Alyssa! Love that name btw ^_^

FatalGamerXXX

Stone Miner
Hi! I Just Signed Up For Builder On Snapcraft! My Name Is Alyssa And I Am 9 Years Old, Although People Think Im Young I Do Have My Own E-Mail But I Do Not Have My Own Phone Number. I Have Been Playing Minecraft For 3 Years Now, (Ever Since The Middle Of Kindergarten). I LOVE Building New Things And I Love Helping And Answering Questions. Snapcraft Has Been The 1st Server I Ever Joined, I Have Loved Snapcraft's Experience And I Hope It Will Fulfill with more Joy. Thank You! I Am Alyssa0108 *AKA ImANerd* So If You Ever Have Any Questions Please Do Ask!
Welcome! Hope you stay for a longtime!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! We glad you found this amazing warm community and server! Snapcraft is the awesome server! <3