Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Maybe adding more earthgames maps?

And do more events like True or False, Mazes etc. Those are fun! :-D

LegalSense

Void Walker
I'd love to see some more suggestions for friday patches guys, Apart from the skyblock and factions kit names I haven't seen any other, really looking forward to improve the server :)
I'm gonna roam through the old suggestions and make a list for good suggestions. Since you're going to work on improving, might as well contribute as much.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Suggestions:
1.) Do live streams- It would be fun if you did live streams again, just as Frijoler said. Would be fun for a lot of players and possibly bring attention to the server.

2.) Big Events- Start hosting big events for special days. It would be fun for a lot of players and it would include the staff team and regular players playing together.

3.) Q & A- You can host a Q & A like Maya said in the Teamspeak. Players could ask staff members questions about being a Helper/Mod/Admin or their personal life. (Though not too personal)

4.) Have a summer sale/coupon- Have a sale/coupon for a few days so people will buy more from the online store.

5.) Self-Advertise- You can use your current YT channel and make videos which will generate views which will attract more players. Just like this YT video made which generated 180000 views. Basically this suggestion- http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/1190/

6.) Server Wide Suggestions- KitPVP- http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/1175/#post-11052 | Earthgames- Add the new maps | ZombieV- http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/441/ | Though since there are 6 big projects on the way, I'd hope these suggestions may be done in the future.

7.) Add Mini-games- Add some custom mini-games instead of PVP based servers. There are a lot of PVP servers and no mini-games. Though there is a custom made one on the way made by Luke, there should be a few more just like in the old SC.

There's more so I'll look out for them. That's all I have for now.

iEthridge

Gold Miner
Suggestions:
1.) Do live streams- It would be fun if you did live streams again, just as Frijoler said. Would be fun for a lot of players and possibly bring attention to the server.

2.) Big Events- Start hosting big events for special days. It would be fun for a lot of players and it would include the staff team and regular players playing together.

3.) Q & A- You can host a Q & A like Maya said in the Teamspeak. Players could ask staff members questions about being a Helper/Mod/Admin or their personal life. (Though not too personal)

4.) Have a summer sale/coupon- Have a sale/coupon for a few days so people will buy more from the online store.

5.) Self-Advertise- You can use your current YT channel and make videos which will generate views which will attract more players. Just like this YT video made which generated 180000 views. Basically this suggestion- http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/1190/

6.) Server Wide Suggestions- KitPVP- http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/1175/#post-11052 | Earthgames- Add the new maps | ZombieV- http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/441/ | Though since there are 6 big projects on the way, I'd hope these suggestions may be done in the future.

7.) Add Mini-games- Add some custom mini-games instead of PVP based servers. There are a lot of PVP servers and no mini-games. Though there is a custom made one on the way made by Luke, there should be a few more just like in the old SC.

8.) Factions kits and names!
Also thats my suggestion :)

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
Suggestions:

Guys, I understand the changes you want, But i've asked what you want to see PATCHED.
BUGS, And FEATURES, Not gameplay additions or community events, I understand those :)

e.g. 'theres a bug in survival where you randomly die when doing stuff' -> can get patched
e.g. 'in earthgames it lags when tnt explodes' -> can get patched
e.g. 'bring livestreams back!' -> is a suggestion, can not get patched
e.g. 'add new maps' -> is a large gameplay feature, can not simply get patched

I thought I explained it very well in my main post, but oh well.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Guys, I understand the changes you want, But i've asked what you want to see PATCHED.
BUGS, And FEATURES, Not gameplay additions or community events, I understand those :)

e.g. 'theres a bug in survival where you randomly die when doing stuff' -> can get patched
e.g. 'in earthgames it lags when tnt explodes' -> can get patched
e.g. 'bring livestreams back!' -> is a suggestion, can not get patched
e.g. 'add new maps' -> is a large gameplay feature, can not simply get patched

I thought I explained it very well in my main post, but oh well.

It DOES lag when tnt explodes in earthgames XD

And also in survival if you try to warp somewhere with /nether, /end, /pvp etc. it doesn't let you and says you're on cooldown...

Dank

Gold Miner
KitPvP Revamp, obviously it won't be done this friday, but, the current arena is really too compact. Maybe add an erupting volcano with lava pouring out of it etc

iEthridge

Gold Miner
Ok I have a great patch! Lower the damage done by strength potions! It's ridiculous :-( I play on other servers (Not going to say IP's) but there pvp battles don't take literally 10 seconds if you have strength 2 on. When someone has strength 2 they can do 2 hearts each hit when I am in protection 3!

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
Ok I have a great patch! Lower the damage done by strength potions! It's ridiculous :-( I play on other servers (Not going to say IP's) but there pvp battles don't take literally 10 seconds if you have strength 2 on. When someone has strength 2 they can do 2 hearts each hit when I am in protection 3!
They could add something like strength 1.5 maybe?
jk xD

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Currently theirs lots of lag in the end of factions. Even with restarts the lag still occurs, Possibly fixing the lag in the factions end? :).

Solbady

Gold Miner
A couple suggestions...
-Kit pvp one versus one modes where players can duel others and only be able to hurt or take damage from that specific player?
-factions i understand this seems OP but perhaps allowing high ranks to use lower kits for example and overlord can do /kit overlord and lord
-****MOST IMPORTANT SUGGESTION on factions perhaps allowing high ranks use /fix all and have varying time limits based on how high of a rank?? Or maybe more frequent /fix hand?
-hunger games more kits avaiable to non paid players it really makes me not want to play when I only have 3 kits at hand..perhaps more basic free kits and some more paid kits..
-creative mode pvp battles. Perhaps disabling god apples and certain other items allowing players to have fun fights without the factions feel of losing. Items.
-**IMPORTANT 2 I would like to start setting up little events on factions including large scale faction wars or battles consisting of 15v15 teams that have nice prizes for the winners.. I would really like to be a part of the organization if you take this suggestion seriously because I think it would greatly increase popularity ... Setting these up would be a hell of a lot easier with help from staff..

Thanks for reading MSG me if you have any questions or response not fit for comments!!
-Solbady

Colleen

First Step
welcome back ...I would love to see the old maps back for earthgames back or some different ones I miss the old ones>:-P

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Could something happen with voting? It would be nice if we could get rewards on all the games and not have to log in to get them. Some days I want to vote but I cant because I would have to log in.

Minymo

First Step
I'd love to see some more suggestions for friday patches guys, Apart from the skyblock and factions kit names I haven't seen any other, really looking forward to improve the server :)

EARTH GAMES IS NOT WORKING I CAN'T GET ON ANY OF THE EARTH GAME GAMES BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL DISAPEARRED PLEASE FIX IT IS REALLY ANNOYING.

Status
Not open for further replies.