Fun Run

TayFTW

Iron Miner
Oh and Bas I don't know if you remember but, SamanthadieHard will miss giving you 'smoochies' on the parkour server. Once again we will all miss you <3<3<3

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
B-b-b-b-bye ;-; B-b-b-b-b-b-b-butt you were sho nice ;-;
I hope you have a great future I guess..:poop:

AND PLEASE COME BACK

And I love you .o.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Feel sorry to say, But you just marked my words.
You might have misinterpreted what I said, but that is exactly what i'm saying.
So you're now telling me, all you guys were lying about the actual conditians (I were talking about) even though you've always known about them, and that we were right?
Why not listening to the community before it's too late already? Why giving up on something you've build up over 3 years?, without even trying to put any effort to change certain things to make it fun and worth playing it again? (Have to admit, that I'm ranting now hehe...)
I might not understand the work Owners do, and I also do not know how you think about this... But you don't have to justify yourself, and I don't have to understand.
Maybe just think about it again. I'd better drop this now, though, thanks for the good time I had on the server, which would've never been possible without staff anyway.
Farewell.

OP
OP
Bas

Bas

BTS
So you're now telling me, all you guys were lying about the actual conditians (I were talking about) even though you've always known about them, and that we were right?
Why not listening to the community before it's too late already? Why giving up on something you've build up over 3 years?, without even trying to put any effort to change certain things to make it fun and worth playing it again? (Have to admit, that I'm ranting now hehe...)
I might not understand the work Owners do, and I also do not know how you think about this... But you don't have to justify yourself, and I don't have to understand.
Maybe just think about it again. I'd better drop this now, though, thanks for the good time I had on the server, which would've never been possible without staff anyway.
Farewell.
Not gettig into this.
You don't seem to read or understand my post.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Goodbye Basss!

Good luck with your new project! <3

Reeive

Zombie Killer
Ok now here's a real post.
Bas,
Goodbye and have fun with your project thing. Always remember that I am your Noob.

-Rvveh, The one paladin doesn't want

I0reo

Gold Miner
sorry to see u go bas gl with your project.

My god bas i love ya. I've been here since late 2012 and i've seen this server grow so much. And i see what you mean that is becoming less and less popular. We'll always remember you (lol obviously). But thank you for making my early minceraft experience on snapcraft the best.

-FireBlaze910

Smoky

Tree Puncher
waI Have been playing for couple of months, i only saw you once but i Hope the best for you Mate, Have fun, you only live once, Bye Mate

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye bas, sad to see you go, you've been such an amazing owner of this server, wouldn't think of anyone better to do so over the past few years I've been here. you should totally add me on skype btw ;-).

Goodbye <3