June 1 Staff Team Changes

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Congratulation guys! I know you will do the server proud!

Hey guys!

Time for another megathread for our most recent staff team changes!

Firstly, congratulations to our newest admins, JaideHellspur and YAMPY! They're awesome, so if you see them in-game, be sure to give them a theoretical high-five!

Also, congratulations to our new moderators, Bob2108, iamontda, DaPolarBear, City_King and Supercharlieful!

Further expanding our staff team are our new Helpers! They applied a couple months ago, and we've finally been able to add them into the staff team. Good luck, and we look forward in seeing you all in our staff team!
iLennehhh
iLukeee
iCookieee
Jakeh_
_LadehLapis_
RoseOnIce
_Gewii
Chiefs99
LOV3_ZEBRA
Danneh__
Regicorn

Finally, we say goodbye to some staff members, who have left us over the course of these few months. Although this is long-awaited for a couple of the members, we just want to make sure they are recognized for their contribution to the staff team. Thanks to:
Kem
AndreasManU

Congratulations to the new staff and newly ranked members, and goodbye to those leaving us!

Looking for staff. I'm very loyal, active and responsible. I want to help as many people as possible. Currently I am Lord, I currently also would like to apply for staff on factions. I think this is an awesome server as well. My IGN - InfernoPvp. I will use my rank wisely. I love this server! Thank you for reading this.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
^ Applications are closed and will be re-opened when they need staff again. I'm sure they appreciate your interest though.