New Survival Rank Names.

Which Rank Name for Survival Would you Prefer?

• VIP > VIP+ > Elite > Premium > King > God

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Private > Corporal > Sergeant > Officer > Captain > General

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Priest > Templar> Paladin > Champion > King > God

Votes: 28 26.9%
  • Iron > Gold > Redstone > Lapis > Diamond > Emerald

Votes: 8 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
i honestly dont care but since im an emerald now, General does sound pretty bad ass. (im not really supporting that but just saying my opinion)

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I love the military name progression. Would go perfectly with my name! Not that it would affect me personally much.

Vote for Military Rank names! (#2)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I loved the old rank names, even though it doesnt effect me that much as i have my staff prefix. Lol.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Tbh I think it's too much change in too short of a time spand, I barely know the ranks now and I knew the old ones pretty well, I just feel like the old ones were better, maybe not as original but I'd rather be a "god" then some silly name :-P (or a goddess;-)

Zethys

Stone Miner
I like the idea of changing the names, but I am kind of against changing them back to VIP, VIP+, etc. It'd be a nice change for new ones, although most still want SC 1 back, it's not really changing much, it's gone, lol. I do remember having the 'Donor' and 'Donor+' prefixes.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Since it's Survival why not have it Intern, Employee, Senior, Chairman, Boss, Millionaire? Or something like this over the economy sort of lines.

MVLapps

Iron Miner
I really like the second, Military Themed ranks. I think they are very original and fitting for the Suvival gameplay.

KyleGavin

Ghast Hunter
The only reason i bought premium last year was because i liked the name, when they got changed the rank became pointless besides the kits.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Alright>Good>Better>Great>Best>EPIC

XD I don't know i'm just trying to come up with new rank names...

Honestly I like the ores one the best