Patch Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinL98

Gold Miner
Tbh I wish anticheat was stronger because in the past few days I have seen no differences in hackers and yes they get kicked for antikb but they just come on again. I few like maybe the devs should make a custom anticheating system or something like that.

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Tbh I wish anticheat was stronger because in the past few days I have seen no differences in hackers and yes they get kicked for antikb but they just come on again. I few like maybe the devs should make a custom anticheating system or something like that.
The system would allow for auto ban, but what if the system is wrong?

Spiderclaw

Gold Miner
The Anti cheat on kitpvp works. Ive seen aura hackers get kicked when their head starts to spin, maybe make it so they get a temp ban? If they arent hacking they can come on and appeal. Some of my videos of hackers shows the anti cheat working

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Serpentine
I wants... <\3

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
The Anti cheat on kitpvp works. Ive seen aura hackers get kicked when their head starts to spin, maybe make it so they get a temp ban? If they arent hacking they can come on and appeal. Some of my videos of hackers shows the anti cheat working
I still see players drawing back their bow and eating apples while running.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
I still see players drawing back their bow and eating apples while running.
Yes the anti cheat isn't perfect, which is why Maarten says it catches 95% of hackers and doesn't say it catches all of them. It's not possible to make an anti-cheat which catches 100% of hackers but we can still try to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.