The SC Logo as Map Art!

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
For the last week or so, myself and RAMBO_ROWAN have been making the SC logo as map art on skyblock! Today we finally finished and are super happy with the results.
If you want a map in-game, /msg myself or Rowan and we'll give you one. Sadly there is a 750k price attached but worth every penny.
Thank you Deadly_K1tten for the inspiration on making map art- maybe one day we'll make something as good as the stuff you create xD

SC Logo - Imgur
fG9k7OF

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Epic stuff!

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Very nice :-P Seems I photo-bombed the photo lmfao

Deadly_k1tten

Stone Miner
Staff member
Helper
May i give one piece of advice - I dont know if you have done this already but better safe than sorry - I used to have to deal with my maps bugging out. To counter this, use a cartographers table and a glass pane to lock your maps - it also means they cant be edited.

Im sure you will create something youre happy with that you see is as good as mine xD

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I’ll buy one once I get on c:

OP
OP
GlowWiggy

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
May i give one piece of advice - I dont know if you have done this already but better safe than sorry - I used to have to deal with my maps bugging out. To counter this, use a cartographers table and a glass pane to lock your maps - it also means they cant be edited.

Im sure you will create something youre happy with that you see is as good as mine xD

Thank you! Have done so now :)