Factions Rework

Jake10

Tree Puncher
I think obsidian is already expensive as it is. I think if your gonna increase the price then make it x amount of money for a stack.. not 20. Also if u increase the price it will be harder for the newer/less rich players to be able to build a stronger base and feel what it's like to be up with the higher people. And also how come your taking away God apples from kits... If people are spending their hard earned money to donate to server on a video game they should be rewarded with expensive items like god apples. I think some of the stuuf your taking away or adding is kind of silly.. But oh well I have no control of the server.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I think obsidian is already expensive as it is. I think if your gonna increase the price then make it x amount of money for a stack.. not 20. Also if u increase the price it will be harder for the newer/less rich players to be able to build a stronger base and feel what it's like to be up with the higher people. And also how come your taking away God apples from kits... If people are spending their hard earned money to donate to server on a video game they should be rewarded with expensive items like god apples. I think some of the stuuf your taking away or adding is kind of silly.. But oh well I have no control of the server.
If you think that the obsidian is expensive you're rather stupid. Obsidian is cheap af, especially when you have no way of cannoning into a base. You could make the tiniest obsidian base and put some chests in it and it would be un-raidable unless you had a wither, so it is very cheap… And he's not just talking about taking away the god apples, he'd give us new stuff in our kits in return for the loss of them.

Jhonathan

First Step
i think to be a vip instead of buying it with real $ you can use the money in the server and it can cost 50000

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
I also think that homes should be increased for lower ranked donators and none donators. 1 home for a none rank is nothing, and can be rather frustrating for them.

Also, I think Gapples should still be in kits, but have a COOLDOWN.
The cooldown would be around 2-3 minutes. So heres an example of what you would do:
- Gapple, effects last 30 seconds -
- After the regen has finished, have a 2-3 minute cooldown so you cannot eat another gapple during that time period -
The IDEA: POTPVP - Splash of health II potions. But having around 3-4 gapples in the highest tier kit also.

Another Idea, people are gonna think this is stupid but I've seen servers that actually do this, so heres the idea. CHAIN ECONOMY.

Another Suggestion
Reduce the amount of MCMMO credits when you buy the ranks. Myself, and a few other people want this reset to be a difficult reset for everyone when it comes to grinding mcmmo.

Please take my suggestions into consideration. I know that they're a bit different to your typical suggestions; but something new would be really cool to see.

Thanks
Wacky I swear you've just copied the ideas of The Archon...

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Wacky I swear you've just copied the ideas of The Archon...
hahahahahahahaha they're good ideas tho and its not just the archon that uses those types of things.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
True, and I think the enchanted golden apple cooldown should be 2 minutes, as that is how long the new op absorption will last on 1.9

Johnathon

First Step
I think u should give promotions to voters that vote a lot aslo u should not have a thing where if u are sorry about what u did they have a chance to apologize for spam or anthing else

DisHacksuation

Stone Miner
an appeal is where u ask/explain why u should be unbanned/unmuted ect. and players get a 20$ Coupon code if they get top voters of the month

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Will i lose all my stuff then?
Yes. This will be a FULL reset.
I think u should give promotions to voters that vote a lot aslo u should not have a thing where if u are sorry about what u did they have a chance to apologize for spam or anthing else
Top 5 voters win a $20 Coupon each month and you get rewards from voting.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
So should I go ahead and buy Titan or wait for immortal
Personally, I'd wait for immortal. Because then if you purchase it during the next reset then you'll get all the mcmmo things etc.

QueenOfSass

Iron Miner
I think some of the ranks should have more to them, like i payed $40 for overlord and I get protection 1 armor and power 4 bow and sharpness 4 and fire aspect 2 sword, I think the ranks like this should have more to it if we are paying this amount of money, such as more items. For example, a pic axe, axe, shovel, with enchants on them, keys, or more permissions. Or better enchants on the armor and sword we already get, and make it more $40 worthy. I'm sure a lot more people will also donate!:)

Kitty____

Tree Puncher
This is what I think Kit Imortal should have p5 unbreaking 1 6 Enchanted golden apples sharp 6 sword fire aspect 2 Lotting 3 sword and you can do /fly and /d as a wither and enderdragon and all the other perks below. Also Imortal should be 350 erous and and I Titan should have 3 gaps and legend 1 gap.
-iKitty