Factions Rework

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
This is what I think Kit Imortal should have p5 unbreaking 1 6 Enchanted golden apples sharp 6 sword fire aspect 2 Lotting 3 sword and you can do /fly and /d as a wither and enderdragon and all the other perks below. Also Imortal should be 350 erous and and I Titan should have 3 gaps and legend 1 gap.
-iKitty
Do you realise how overpowered that would be? Prot 5 armor as a whole is quite overpowered, but to get it from a kit would be abused a lot

DisHacksuation

Stone Miner
as far as gaps i think immortal 5 titan 4 legend 3 faithful 2 Then the rest dont have it..

As far as the kits its would be more pay to win if u did p5 u1 s6 f2 l3 and with factions /fly would be 2 op

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Do you realise how overpowered that would be? Prot 5
This is what I think Kit Imortal should have p5 unbreaking 1 6 Enchanted golden apples sharp 6 sword fire aspect 2 Lotting 3 sword and you can do /fly and /d as a wither and enderdragon and all the other perks below. Also Imortal should be 350 erous and and I Titan should have 3 gaps and legend 1 gap.
-iKitty
Prot 5 nothing really if you have p4 so just remove the ub1 and that'd be fine. Fly would be a ridiculous addition

Z

Zebrawr

-iKitty
You're insane.