Prison Rework Announcement

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Prison Rework Announcement

Hello Snapcrafters,

We have been hard at work to bring you a completely reworked Prison server. The new Prison reset/update... it will be on Friday, March 27th (next week from this post).

We have decided everyone that has gotten to FREE will receive a special reward for their hard work and their persistence, so if you're close to free you now know what you have to do in the upcoming week!
A full list of updates and changes will be released shortly after this post so keep an eye out for that.

Recent Purchase

If you have purchased any items 14 days prior to the reset date (between March 13th - March 27th) you can create a ticket to be compensated after the rework. Click here!

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Woot woot

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Yes! I'm already looking forward to it!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Can't wait to play it!

Quinnfuzzball

First Step
Honestly I feel that anyone that has gotten to any prestige should get some reward too. The amount of time people have spent on the server and the amount of contribution they've had on prison it feels like they should get some recognition. Although I have no idea what the reward is, if it is something that could have a lesser as a gift to the prestige holders, It should. But that's just my opinion.

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Honestly I feel that anyone that has gotten to any prestige should get some reward too. The amount of time people have spent on the server and the amount of contribution they've had on prison it feels like they should get some recognition. Although I have no idea what the reward is, if it is something that could have a lesser as a gift to the prestige holders, It should. But that's just my opinion.
I looked into doing this but 100s of people are in those ranks...

Quinnfuzzball

First Step
I looked into doing this but 100s of people are in those ranks...
It just feels like a lot of people wont want to come back if they loose all their hard work with nothing to gain after its all just... gone. Although myself, I haven't put in as much time as someone in free has, it just feels like all the stuff I have done, the rank and stuff I have bought to get me where I am, weren't worth it. Including, some of those hundreds might feel the same. Especially since we didn't have more than a week-ish notice beforehand to grind to free. (not including speculation that the reset for prison was coming soon.)

Quinnfuzzball

First Step
Maybe a prestige 2 and 3 prize or just something little that makes me people who got it happy and know it was worth it and will try to get it again
Yeah. Something even if it's small for P1+, it might keep them in the server. I know myself I'm kind of reluctant to join back if I just loose everything I worked for, for nothing. Although it was fun and I made friends I never hit the main goal of prison and that's to be free. I'm usually busy and cant spend all of my life on the server though I very much loved almost every moment I've spent on prison...

Again just my opinion but I feel like most people would feel a lot better if they had more of a happy ending than like an eviction and talking of all their possessions. Some people love the server to bits (me included) but they cant put all the time or all the effort to get to free.

Those who tried their best, should get something... But then again I have no idea what the people in free are getting so I have nothing to base what anyone in P1+ would get.