Prison Rework Announcement

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I looked into doing this but 100s of people are in those ranks...
Pres3 and Free should be a decently small amount of people to give things to imo.

So, everything will be gone? Like thanos snapped?
No you will keep whatever ranks you have and as marten said if you have bought anything in the last 14 days make a support ticket and you will be dealt with. But you will lose all your ingame items, money, and whatever mine you were in.

Will we have these more often maybe because the prison community hasn't seen one since snapcraft prison was a thing? also i feel that giving Pvp items to those that have soooo much should happen because that is their pride and they worked COUNTLESS hours on it as i did!

Quinnfuzzball

First Step
Ido ir your foing money rewarfs for free but maybe 100m for pres one 250m for pres 2 and 1Bill for pres 3 xd
Giving people money is against the point of resetting prison. Nobody gets just a head start... Or out of anything that can be given to other players for that pres+ they were in, that's just not it.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Giving people money is against the point of resetting prison. Nobody gets just a head start... Or out of anything that can be given to other players for that pres+ they were in, that's just not it.
True true maybe just a little item in a special color saying you got pres 1-3