Survival Update Features

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
so are we going to lose everything?!?

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo plz no!:eek:
Dude,
Take it easy, this is just a game. plus staff don't want bad for you and they know what is the best for the server. also the reset is going to improve the server, add tons of new stuff and make players like you enjoy more on the server and have fun.

Last edited:

legendarygod019

Zombie Killer
I have quite a few Ideas actually
1)higher prices at the shops Economy before was to High but now it's too slow not as much fun for the players who aren't on as much
2)bring back the old voting rewards I believe those where fair voting rewards and if you believe it to be too much just let us vote once like you are now instead of 3 times like we used to be able to
3) more kits for people I realized during my time as a non vip player in Snapcraft that it was very difficult for me to get ores and stuff because I had no /kit for those things so I believe that people who aren't VIP should have /kit Iron and people who ARE VIP get a more usefull kit (not saying that Iron isn't usefull but it's common) after all we did spend $$ on the server
4) This is an over all server suggestion and I believe quite a few people would agree with me: add more minigames to the sever such as (but not limited to)
A)TNT run/Spleef
8-)Pixelmon
C)Walls
D)Paintball/Dodge Ball ETC.
5) I believe that you should make toggle pvp ALLOT less $$ because if we are honest about it who wants to waits 30K just to turn off pvp in their shop and 2K per sign when they might not even make that money back in shop profit??
6)There is a glitch in the game where you can use a hopper to get out peoples stuff from their chests IDK how it's done exactly but I do know that it was done to me and it's really frustrating
7) /Auction so we can sell stuff easier
8-) THIS ONE IS MY BIG ONE add mob spawners back into the game where we can buy them I know alot of people who played SC1 enjoyed that and when it was taken away where very bummed
ALL of these are my suggestions so obviously their not essential however I am pretty sure people would like these things to be added
PS: ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH ME PLEASE SAY SO
thanks alot
-legendary

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I like alot of this. Here is my view....
(Expand it to see the whole thing)

I have quite a few Ideas actually
1)higher prices at the shops Economy before was to High but now it's too slow not as much fun for the players who aren't on as much - Agreed
2)bring back the old voting rewards I believe those where fair voting rewards and if you believe it to be too much just let us vote once like you are now instead of 3 times like we used to be able to- Agreed
3) more kits for people I realized during my time as a non vip player in Snapcraft that it was very difficult for me to get ores and stuff because I had no /kit for those things so I believe that people who aren't VIP should have /kit Iron and people who ARE VIP get a more usefull kit (not saying that Iron isn't usefull but it's common) after all we did spend $$ on the server- Agreed
4) This is an over all server suggestion and I believe quite a few people would agree with me: add more minigames to the sever such as (but not limited to) - I only play survival and zombie so these are irrelevant
A)TNT run/Spleef
8-)Pixelmon
C)Walls
D)Paintball/Dodge Ball ETC.
5) I believe that you should make toggle pvp ALLOT less $$ because if we are honest about it who wants to waits 30K just to turn off pvp in their shop and 2K per sign when they might not even make that money back in shop profit??-Agreed
6)There is a glitch in the game where you can use a hopper to get out peoples stuff from their chests IDK how it's done exactly but I do know that it was done to me and it's really frustrating
7) /Auction so we can sell stuff easier- Bad idea, this would reduce the value of shops and people wouldn't pay to make a shop.
8-) THIS ONE IS MY BIG ONE add mob spawners back into the game where we can buy them I know alot of people who played SC1 enjoyed that and when it was taken away where very bummed- Love this one +1
ALL of these are my suggestions so obviously their not essential however I am pretty sure people would like these things to be added
PS: ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH ME PLEASE SAY SO
thanks alot
-legendary

legendarygod019

Zombie Killer
But it's all ogre now aaron has decided im pretty sure whats needed.

No it is not over if Iaaronn had decided his views by now he would've closed the discussion on this forum obviously if it is still up he is still open to suggestions

Last edited:

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Any idea how long to this reset? I probably won't bother playing until it happens, Though it would be nice if arronn would make it so we could keep the stuff in our enderchest. If not then maybe a /kit reset one time thing. Us non-ranks are losing alot. It takes a while for a non-rank to get set up and running.

legendarygod019

Zombie Killer
Any idea how long to this reset? I probably won't bother playing until it happens, Though it would be nice if arronn would make it so we could keep the stuff in our enderchest. If not then maybe a /kit reset one time thing. Us non-ranks are losing alot. It takes a while for a non-rank to get set up and running.
Also I agree with Sgt that we should be able to keep what is in our enderchests and do a /kit reset where we get like a sponge and maybe diamonds??? idk (IT WILL BE A ONE TIME THING THOUGH) (maybe diamonds can be for VIP+ only idk)

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
The update will come when it's all finished, not 1.8.

Everything OFFICIAL is in this thread, not whatever rumours you hear anywhere else.