Survival Update Features

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
When is the "estimated" time the update will be done

CyberMist®

Banned
I think selling should be similar to factions where you have to just click a bundle of items like right click to sell, and left click to buy.Therefore it well be a bit easier and less time consuming to selling ores/items.

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
I think selling should be similar to factions where you have to just click a bundle of items like right click to sell, and left click to buy.Therefore it well be a bit easier and less time consuming to selling ores/items.
If they took the sell cooldown away or made it easier to sell things quicker, there would be no player-made ore shops because all players would sell at spawn shops instead. Then there would be no way for new players to get ores, resulting in the server losing players.
Everything is there for a reason.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Someone might've already said this, but I miss mail, it was really useful for my friends and I (before I had skype) so that we could msg eachother even when another is offline. But I know there are some probably good reasons why it got taken off, people could spam others with it and would (guessing) spam staff with sending mail to them complaining and maybe not saying nice things (idk). But I do remember you could easily clear the mail... so idk I just miss being able to send and receive mail from my friends who didn't have skype and my only way of contact with them was through sc. So I just thought it was really useful and handy and I missed it (I don't think I'm the only one either, or hopefully at least lol).

That's a long paragraph... oops

Trollm

Zombie Killer
Mail is already coming back.

I get it, you want faster sell signs. For the MILLIONTH time, we aren't USING signs anymore. We're using NPCs like the factions server.
Will players be able to make these or will player-made shops still need to use signs?

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Okay so I know that survival spawn will do the same thing as factions spawn (with the selling/buying) but recently I saw this cool plugin that allows players to make shops with villagers (probably close to the one you are using at spawn) but this would be for player shops, it allows players to place in a chest what they want to sell, and buy. It could easily reduce scamming and probably boost the economy a lot(I don't know if you want that but a good economy is good). This at least would be a very good trading system. I do not know if you can use money or not.
People would have to buy the eggs or just get them from a village so I don't know if it's the best idea, could become kind of cheaty and just breed a bunch of villagers. But I thought it was pretty neat. I know a link but it does have the name of a server on it so I decided not to post it.. but it seems very simple or at least to me it did.
I think it would be a really neat feature, it would reduce lag at player shops. But I could see a few potential problems with it. Like for example, people could be able to kill the villagers so it would kind of ruin the shop... I don't know if you actually can or can't, I just saw the video and decided to share the (kind of) idea. Unless that's what the plan was all along :3
I believe the plugin is called shopkeepers.
Sorry if I seemed kind of all over the place, I kind of am. :}

Trollm

Zombie Killer
I just saw the video and decided to share the (kind of) idea. Unless that's what the plan was all along :3
I believe the plugin is called shopkeepers.
Sorry if I seemed kind of all over the place, I kind of am. :}

So you saw a video but instead of posting that video you decided to give a long, misunderstanding explanation.
Thank you McdonaldK1D, thank you for always delivering.

Hockey11puck

Iron Miner
So guys, just to update on the situation here!

Gonna "leak" a bit of our work list:
- Updating creative control (No more bugs!)
- Changing rank names
- Reverting god apple recipe
- Adding colour to the greeting and farewell messages for sponges.
- Kit updates
- Voting reward updates
- Shop NPCs (like the factions)
- Tweaking spawn (so lag-less!)
- Adding new pvp arena
- Adding new ways for economy growth
- And much (much) more!

We're doing our best, and hopefully, we'll get it all done by next week.
Is survival going to reset (As in we lose all our stuff) when the update comes out?

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
I worked ever since the previous update to get tons of money and what is it like 7 months now since it came out? I totalled 70k... I would be pretty pissed if I lost that...