Survival Update Features

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Activate the essentials option to auto kick players that stay more than certain period of time ask, this will reduce lag created by people that goes away for hours in mob grinders/gold farm... I will love to see this in survival and factions too

With time also I will like to see the grief protection (golden shovel) plugin implemented, I this is a better option compared to protection stones, and I think will help new players that have to live underground and hiding cause they can't afford a sponge

Bigger/better pvp arena.

Maybe a new spawn, like the old days... And why not bring the plots at spawn back, and you need to pay a daily rent to have it, or that cost a lot of SnapCoins, or build a super/hyper/mega mall at spawn where the best shops can have a branch there... That will be cool

Finally, why not, instead of rain, that is boring, make emerald or diamond rain...;-)
Nice Idea Except the grief prevention plugin is kinda hard to use Its much easier just to place a sponge and do it from there maybe snapcraft can give sponges for starter players? About the Afk kick well it would annoy alot of players if they are in the middle of something and also prevents players from making money or farming mobs. But the idea of the bigger PvP arena, Plots at spawn, Diamond or Emerald rain are cool ideas, and a spawn like the good old days. are great :).

LegalSense

Void Walker
Nice Idea Except the grief prevention plugin is kinda hard to use Its much easier just to place a sponge and do it from there maybe snapcraft can give sponges for starter players? About the Afk kick well it would annoy alot of players if they are in the middle of something and also prevents players from making money or farming mobs. But the idea of the bigger PvP arena, Plots at spawn, Diamond or Emerald rain are cool ideas, and a spawn like the good old days. are great :).
It would be like the kind of plugin used in ZombieV. If you don't attack or move at all, you'd be kicked for idoling for too long. (Not sure if that command still works or not. Haven't played Zombie in a while.)

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
/auc would be the best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best thing on the server! Hope you consider that

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
MCMMO and the shop from sc1. it had everything to buy and mostly everything to sell and The server was prime when there was mcmmo.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
./lottery. like they have on factions :-P.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I would love to see parties added back, I loved that plugin when we used to have it.
Remember Aaron said It was a "factions thing" so I don't think we will be seeing it, and another problem is party tp's so we can easily scam others.

PandaPVP

Gold Miner
Way more items in shop, cool donator commands, new spawn, map reset, change the protection block since sponges will be easier to obtain in 1.8, make it the best server on Snap again!

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
/auc would be the best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best thing on the server! Hope you consider that

No it wouldn't. People could auction stuff which would make it harder for shops. Shops need to make profit to cover expenses of making it, but if you can auction, then the item could be sold even cheaper then the shops making shops lose business.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Way more items in shop, cool donator commands, new spawn, map reset, change the protection block since sponges will be easier to obtain in 1.8, make it the best server on Snap again!
Maarten and Bas can just disable the ability for sponges to drop from the new mob.

mzbito

First Step
I think we should be able to sell pumpkins at shop again it was a lot easier then getting ores and farming carrots. I think that they should
make a bigger and better pvp arena not a lot of people go its to small.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I think we should be able to sell pumpkins at shop again it was a lot easier then getting ores and farming carrots. I think that they should
make a bigger and better pvp arena not a lot of people go its to small.

I agree about the pumpkins, you just wouldn't be able to sell them for as much as last time.

There is a pretty large pvp arena at sgt_shop. An upstairs is going to be added to it to. Hopefully a gigantic 4-sponge naval pvp arena is going to be added soon to!