Survival Update Features

SwiftGamingHD

Gold Miner
I honestly think we should go back to sc1"s survival spawn that pvp arena was way better the shops were better and maybe add back pumpkin sell signs this is just my opinion

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
I think we should have a sc1 spawn again. Everyone loved and enjoyed as well. It's summer for me now I want to see sc1 spawn again D: But that's what I would love to be added to the survival server, sc1 spawn.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
maybe add a donor plot world (like 20x20 plots) where /tpa would be disabled, and it would be only for people that donated on survival.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I would add a silk touch 2 pick that could cut spawners and give them to you. and...
I would add the ability to change spawners for a medium amount of money so we could have slime, pigman spawners, ect.

Dragongirl001

Stone Miner
Maybe you could add something that at spawn there is a huge shop full of items like enchanted swords, hostile mob spawner (for sale), potions and other things like that. The catch is that there is pvp on and loads of traps :)

Next idea: Cheaper sponges.. Lots of people i know don't even have enough to buy an item that is 1k.

3rd Idea: A farm item that can get you decent money (not as much as pumpkins)

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Adding a larger, more diverse shop at spawn would just diminish the need and want for player shops (enchanted items, etc). Also, spawners would be extremely "op". The amount of spawners you could have could only be limited to your cash flow.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Activate the essentials option to auto kick players that stay more than certain period of time ask, this will reduce lag created by people that goes away for hours in mob grinders/gold farm... I will love to see this in survival and factions too

With time also I will like to see the grief protection (golden shovel) plugin implemented, I this is a better option compared to protection stones, and I think will help new players that have to live underground and hiding cause they can't afford a sponge

Bigger/better pvp arena.

Maybe a new spawn, like the old days... And why not bring the plots at spawn back, and you need to pay a daily rent to have it, or that cost a lot of SnapCoins, or build a super/hyper/mega mall at spawn where the best shops can have a branch there... That will be cool

Finally, why not, instead of rain, that is boring, make emerald or diamond rain...;-)
We cant have the protection thing, it wouldn't be fair that most ranks have worked hard and even the rich non ranks worked so hard to get there sponges and now that hard work could simply be done by a shovel? That's not exactly fair.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
We cant have the protection thing, it wouldn't be fair that most ranks have worked hard and even the rich non ranks worked so hard to get there sponges and now that hard work could simply be done by a shovel? That's not exactly fair.
The golden shovel protection plugin isn't a "free protection" plugin.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
The last server I played on used time to give you more blocks. The more you played, the more land you could claim. They also had an option where you could buy more claim blocks on the webshop. (the server that I was on gave around 100 blocks were hour, I'm pretty sure this is completely customizable)

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Maybe they can add a cheaper, smaller protection? like, emerald ore or something? That's what i use for my private server, and it is 11x11x11, compared to a sponge's 21x21x21. Also since it's smaller, but mine-able (with silk touch) it could be a small chance at finding a protection stone.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
The last server I played on used time to give you more blocks. The more you played, the more land you could claim. They also had an option where you could buy more claim blocks on the webshop. (the server that I was on gave around 100 blocks were hour, I'm pretty sure this is completely customizable)
K thanks

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I think we should be able to sell pumpkins at shop again it was a lot easier then getting ores and farming carrots. I think that they should
make a bigger and better pvp arena not a lot of people go its to small.
They made money making harder because it was to easy. like you said "selling pumpkins". it was to OP and the economy got wrecked by it. But I can agree on one thing. the pvp arena could be a larger size.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
Maybe they can add a cheaper, smaller protection? like, emerald ore or something? That's what i use for my private server, and it is 11x11x11, compared to a sponge's 21x21x21. Also since it's smaller, but mine-able (with silk touch) it could be a small chance at finding a protection stone.
problem with that is if you would be able to find them underground, a huge chance of x-ray hackers finding them first.
the emerald ore would have to be named something or something like that

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I don't think you can change the amounts of emerald generations... but if we did somehow then think about the people that have tons of emerald ores I have a lot. I silk touch mine I have like half a stack so that would be like so much world protection.