Survival Update Features

awade

Diamond Miner
As what others have been saying about adding pumpkin signs back i am with them on that but the prices would have to be lowered i would say you can sell a stack of pumpkins for $200 its not outrageously priced like in SC1 when you could sell a stack for $400 i think it was.

PieIsGood

Void Walker
This is kinda dumb, but add maybe the drug plugin? Where you get cool potion effects from eating cocoa beans and stuff. Also /auction and /lottery (as they have been stated before)

More pvp kits like /kit gapple /kit (rank namePVP) like /kit emeraldpvp would be diamond enchanted set & sword. Perhaps the alchemy mcmmo plugin where you get mcmmo levels in brewing potions (maybe in factions also) finally, how about Tim the enchanter plugin? Like fortune 5 and sharpeness 6 and stuff...

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
This is kinda dumb, but add maybe the drug plugin? Where you get cool potion effects from eating cocoa beans and stuff. Also /auction and /lottery (as they have been stated before)

More pvp kits like /kit gapple /kit (rank namePVP) like /kit emeraldpvp would be diamond enchanted set & sword. Perhaps the alchemy mcmmo plugin where you get mcmmo levels in brewing potions (maybe in factions also) finally, how about Tim the enchanter plugin? Like fortune 5 and sharpeness 6 and stuff...
It's been stated many many times that survival is not a "pvp server".

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
They made money making harder because it was to easy. like you said "selling pumpkins". it was to OP and the economy got wrecked by it. But I can agree on one thing. the pvp arena could be a larger size.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer and start scamming..

SwiftGamingHD

Gold Miner
Man Aaron you should really load all the other chucks hehe what else ya got there....
For those of you asking about for the PvP arena...
4049.png

Hue. Hue. Hue. Hue.

thediamonddude2

Iron Miner
Honestly I personally wish that the shop in the faction server in snapcraft can sell bottles o enchanting...
o and does anyone else get dat laggy glitchy ding when you enter da shop and when you exit,and when you try to move u cant?

Blade

Skeleton Slayer
It would be rather nice to have a way of getting some new type of mob spawners, I only seem to find spider/cave spider, zombie, skeleton, and blaze. Not sure if there's others but if not I'd like to see them around. Even if you need to earn them in a trade system.

SwiftGamingHD

Gold Miner
Ok we'll we Are talking about survival here not factions
Honestly I personally wish that the shop in the faction server in snapcraft can sell bottles o enchanting...
o and does anyone else get dat laggy glitchy ding when you enter da shop and when you exit,and when you try to move u cant?

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
Guys, a suggestion from the richest guy in survival, don't think pumpkins or automatic farm as the only way to make money... lazy people won't be successful in life...

If you want money you will need to burn some brain cells and look around the shop, ores are always good way to make money, but huge gold farms actually are not a good profit... if you are willing to spend some money "training" a really good villager, is a really good income, if you go mining for hours with fortune pickaxe is also good, being AFK don't make money... and maybe hate me all you want, I don't want pumpkins/melons selling sign back...

Making money in SC2 has been a lot more fun and challenging... Want to keep it that way

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Remove the /warp shop cooldown for selling items, most useless thing on earth.
Community members just tape down their mouse button and walk away for half an hour,
those that don't know better just leave the server completely.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Maybe look into the ejin mc website thing. You earn credit points for voting and those credit points can be spent on the website at the credit point shop. Example: you get 5 credit points for voting and a sponge costs 25-30 credit points and a god set might cost 100-150 credit points.

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
I would love to see the ability to edit shop signs to be able to change pricing without burning the 2k for another sign. The market place changes over time and it would be easier to change pricing to reflect those changes.
Got to say no to the automatic farming as well. There is more satisfaction in earning money in sc2. I would like to see it stay similar to what it is now.
Would like to say no to the return of the shops as they were in sc1, there is definitely more player to player interaction this way. It's good to see all your happy faces in my shop spending money :)

A

Account404

I would love to see the ability to edit shop signs to be able to change pricing without burning the 2k for another sign. The market place changes over time and it would be easier to change pricing to reflect those changes.
Got to say no to the automatic farming as well. There is more satisfaction in earning money in sc2. I would like to see it stay similar to what it is now.
Would like to say no to the return of the shops as they were in sc1, there is definitely more player to player interaction this way. It's good to see all your happy faces in my shop spending money :)
Couldn't have said it better..

Also, in addition to what Jaide said I'd like to list a few things I think would be good. Some people might not agree but this is just my opinion;

- Players getting kicked for being afk for 5 minutes.
- Disallowing portals to prevent gold farms which can lag the server bad at times.
- Faster selling speed OR higher quantities on the sell signs at spawn. (mainly for the Minerals)
- Lowering the price to turn pvp off on a sponge. 30k is a hell of a lot for most players. And anyone for that matter if we're talking 3-4 sponges for a shop sometimes..
- Maybe a new /kit? beacon possibly? : o
- A bigger world. Right now we're limited to (if I remember correctly) a 15,000 x 15,000 block world. It may sound like a lot. But if you look at the world as it currently is, it's not easy to find a natural looking area.
- And finally, stopping Emerald, Diamond, Gold and Iron blocks from being able to be placed in creative mode. God dammit, Maarten!

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner

This is definitely true. Sometimes you mess up the # and have to make another shop cause the price is insane for that item. And you spend alot revising signs as the fair price changes.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
Couldn't have said it better..

Also, in addition to what Jaide said I'd like to list a few things I think would be good. Some people might not agree but this is just my opinion;

- Players getting kicked for being afk for 5 minutes.
- Disallowing portals to prevent gold farms which can lag the server bad at times.
- Faster selling speed OR higher quantities on the sell signs at spawn. (mainly for the Minerals)
- Lowering the price to turn pvp off on a sponge. 30k is a hell of a lot for most players. And anyone for that matter if we're talking 3-4 sponges for a shop sometimes..
- Maybe a new /kit? beacon possibly? : o
- A bigger world. Right now we're limited to (if I remember correctly) a 15,000 x 15,000 block world. It may sound like a lot. But if you look at the world as it currently is, it's not easy to find a natural looking area.
- And finally, stopping Emerald, Diamond, Gold and Iron blocks from being able to be placed in creative mode. God dammit, Maarten!

My main concerns/coments:
Well sometimes many people are afk for 5 or more mins so that may be kinda annoying maybe like getting kicked after 10-15mins
gold farms: waste of money and time, let them be disabled
And pretty much everything else I agree with :3

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
Remove the /warp shop cooldown for selling items, most useless thing on earth.
Community members just tape down their mouse button and walk away for half an hour,
those that don't know better just leave the server completely.
totally true. i do the taping thing, but I've seen many players leave because: "the sell signs take so damn long"