Survival Update Features

Blade

Skeleton Slayer
You know, it sure would be nice if there was a way to earn ranks, like say some amount of votes. or X snap coins. Even if the amount is something really really out of reach at least we'd have a goal with the coins.

awade

Diamond Miner
Just saying you dont make alot from gold farms unless you have a super efficient farm and the kicking thing for 5 min is too low.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Couldn't have said it better..

Also, in addition to what Jaide said I'd like to list a few things I think would be good. Some people might not agree but this is just my opinion;

- Players getting kicked for being afk for 5 minutes.
- Disallowing portals to prevent gold farms which can lag the server bad at times.
- Faster selling speed OR higher quantities on the sell signs at spawn. (mainly for the Minerals)
- Lowering the price to turn pvp off on a sponge. 30k is a hell of a lot for most players. And anyone for that matter if we're talking 3-4 sponges for a shop sometimes..
- Maybe a new /kit? beacon possibly? : o
- A bigger world. Right now we're limited to (if I remember correctly) a 15,000 x 15,000 block world. It may sound like a lot. But if you look at the world as it currently is, it's not easy to find a natural looking area.
- And finally, stopping Emerald, Diamond, Gold and Iron blocks from being able to be placed in creative mode. God dammit, Maarten!
I agree with what you said for the most part, but there is no reason to disable the placing of blocks for creative. They can't be duped, and people like to use them for decorations.
I would also like to see added the ability to freely toggle pvp at a sponge once a one-time payment has been made. If someone accedently toggles pvp and they wanted pvp on, then they should be freely be able to change it. There would be a cooldown, of course.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
You know, it sure would be nice if there was a way to earn ranks, like say some amount of votes. or X snap coins. Even if the amount is something really really out of reach at least we'd have a goal with the coins.
This is a very good point. I would love to see voting fixed or reworked (because it is quite buggy on some/most servers) and a monthly voting reward(s).

winterbrine

Skeleton Slayer
I would love to see these Chestshop configurations to be changed to make it more affordable for more wealthy players make larger shops and less wealthy players to make starter shops.
SHOP_CREATION_PRICE: 1000.0
#Amount of money player must pay to create a shop
SHOP_REFUND_PRICE: 250.0
#How much money do you get back when destroying a sign

Also this configuration could be changed to make selling items a lot faster.
SHIFT_SELLS_IN_STACKS: true
#If true, people will be able to buy/sell in 64 stacks while holding the crouch button.

And lastly it would be amazing if this was changed to avoid spam.
SHOW_MESSAGE_OUT_OF_STOCK: false
#Do you want to show "Out of stock" messages?

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I would also like to see added the ability to freely toggle pvp at a sponge once a one-time payment has been made. If someone accedently toggles pvp and they wanted pvp on, then they should be freely be able to change it. There would be a cooldown, of course.

The one problem with this is someone could get a bunch of people to come to their shop and then toggle pvp and kill them all. But for this is a great idea,

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
I agree with what you said for the most part, but there is no reason to disable the placing of blocks for creative. They can't be duped, and people like to use them for decorations.
It's a glitch/bug where you can "dupe" the gmc ores! I'm not telling right now, but most of the staff know about it... that's why people also want it removed!!! I think people who have earned money very fast who is Diamond+ have used this glitch/bug...

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
It's a glitch/bug where you can "dupe" the gmc ores! I'm not telling right now, but most of the staff know about it... that's why people also want it removed!!! I think people who have earned money very fast who is Diamond+ have used this glitch/bug...

I think your right. My friend has emerald and figured it out and we did it together for a while though it was unfair cause he got all the money!

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Dude, you should be happy... the ores was "duped"... which is not allowed... if I ever got some duped stuff would I burned it!

lol, I now see that it was a bad idea and I'm not going to help with it anymore and I don't think he is doing it anymore either so I'm not going to tell any names.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
I wasn't talking about ores, I was talking about the actual blocks. They can't be duped since pistions cannot push or pull them.

R

Ruyusaki

can we get something thatll magically let us become unicorns...I think that'd be great-jk jk lmao. but I remember a lot of old things back in SC when I first became mod. Are we still working on capture the flag and dungeons or has that been completely shut down? I know a lot of non ranked people who rarely get anything would probably be happy to see some games in survival where they could have a chance of winning something. (seriously not gnna read 5 pages of things to see if this has been posted already. sorry Aaron lol)

Minerjames14

Tree Puncher
Hey guys Its minerjames50 here,

Honestly i would like to see too more things

1. the Sc1 Pvp area cause that was amazing

and 2 the party feasture cause people can tp to people easier and it was sooo much fun

hope you can do something about it

From
Minerjames50 (gold rank )

Minerjames14

Tree Puncher
I think you should make a better pvp arena like the one in the first snapcraft.I think this because mostly everyone loved that pvp arena and people would probally would love to have it back.I also liked when you guys put a buch of anvils near enchanting tables so we dont have to do ./home alot and if you're reading this thanks for reading :-D
I totality agree with you Crazy

Minerjames14

Tree Puncher
h
I'd like to see bulk selling of certain items (emeralds, diamonds, quartz) because selling is slow with the delay of the shop sign and that you can only sell one object at a time.
hey also adding shop sins dont have to coast 2k maybe 500 not 2000sc to much

mzbito

First Step
I don't like going to someone's warp to pvp I like ones at spawn they look nice and u know pretty much there's always someone there and u know its not a lure u go to the warp with your good armor and it turns out its a lure. unless u spawn in a pvp off area either its a shop u spawn in or just a small spot.

mzbito

First Step
I'd like to see bulk selling of certain items (emeralds, diamonds, quartz) because selling is slow with the delay of the shop sign and that you can only sell one object at a time.
nickhellspur made made bulk sighs at /warp jaideshop [pvp off] upstairs. U lose some money but not much and it saves time.