Updates & Uuid / Name Changing Compatibility

luukebiddle

Iron Miner
One BIG problem : I changed my name without taking the sponges, so I can't get them... Is there a chance I could get them... somehow....?

Also - will money be reset? and will my /chest or inventory be cleared?

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
You will probably loose your sponges, but your chest and inventories will NOT be cleared. If you change your username back to what is was before the change, you should be able to access the sponges.
One BIG problem : I changed my name without taking the sponges, so I can't get them... Is there a chance I could get them... somehow....?

Also - will money be reset? and will my /chest or inventory be cleared?

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Aww gonna lose my nice shop and 400k? :'(

atomic_miner

First Step
hi I just payed for kit lord and obsid but I used my old ign not my ne wone what shouldi do old ign - olinerf new ign atomic_miner

black_mits

Gold Miner
So you emailed the support address? Even if you emailed correctly, it goes straight to Bas and Maarten. However, they're kind of just a little bit busy, if you can believe it. Helpers and such aren't really the way to go either, because wasted sponges and real-world money lost are almost on a legal and monetary front, which is one the Owners know the most about. Just be patient.

Also, about the money deal... I've already speculated to myself, and I have a few tips for you jolly players. First, buy ranks, not sponges or money. Ranks are permanent, but money and sponges can go with a snap (ha) of the fingers and get you into some sticky trouble. It's cool to hear that you built something by hand out of quartz or whatever, but it'd be much faster and more money saving to just buy a rank that has GMC. You can lose in-game money with a restart, but you can't lose your rank.

Second, put your money to good use. I'll never understand why people put hundreds of dollars into things like Minecraft servers, WoW, fancy items you don't need, and the like. No offense headed to anyone, but it doesn't personally seem right to invest so much. That being said, it's your money, and you decide to do what you like with it. That's your choice. If you make a mistake, call yourself out on it, maybe have a nice conversation with a help line about what's up, and move on without making the mistake again.

I once set my debit card up to Crunchyroll to use their free trial for the Attack on Titan subbed version. Next month, what'd'you know, I'm charged $16 by them. Why? Because it automatically charged me for the next month since I never cancelled. I talked to my mom about it, and by the end of the night I was pissed (pardon the French). However, even though I never got the money back, I moved on and learnt to cancel subscriptions.

So, back to Luke :) Maybe you do want to step back from Snap and possibly Minecraft in general. That could be a good thing, just to overall collect your thoughts or change what you do financially. Again, that's your choice, and I'm sorry for the loss of money you'll have in the future (because as we know, no matter if it's two weeks or two years, Survival will eventually restart again).

I would totally agree with them. Look it is just a game. And yes in am grown not a kid in anything in live sometimes u lose money so spend it wisely. I have bought a few things on here and if I lost them in a reset I wouldn't be happy but I would cry about it either I look at it as I agreed to terms of use and I got what I paid for and would probably just buy stuff again and start fresh. Most of the stuff I went out and got myself which is the whole point of the game. But the whole thing is it's a game and u are grown u decide what and how to spend your money.